WEEK ONE: Sunday - Part 02

"That depends on how you define ethics. How much can you bend your ethics without losing your sleep? I sleep like a baby. So for me. It is fine." Charlie said.

"You mean to say you have no moral," Aanchal said.

Charlie smiled. He leaned back on his chair. "Look at Lovereet, Himani and Antara."

Aanchal's expressions were like a child who didn't understand why she was asked to do that.

She still followed his instruction and moved her head to look at the girls. The three girls didn't understand it either and kept looking at Charlie.

He continued, "All three of them are different. Way different from each other. Lovereet's morals don't allow her to lose her virginity. Antara's morals don't let her have sex without certain conditions. Himani's morals let her fly free. Three different girls with three different ethical values."

Aanchal started to grasp where he was going with it.

He continued, "That's why I called them perfect because they are clear about what they want. Or what they don't want. Not having the same ethical values as the person next to you doesn't make you unethical." He looked around and continued, "Let me make one thing clear. I am no saint. I am not here to preach about moral values. For me, life is not a coin that has only two sides. Head or tail. Right or wrong. Black or white. For me, life also has a third side. Somewhere in between. Grey. I am here to talk about that grey part. I am not here to talk about how high your morals should be. I am here to talk about how much you can bend them without losing your self-respect or feeling guilty about it. If you want to listen to someone who would tell you how to have sex ethically, then you are at the wrong place."

"Do you expect us to believe everything you say?" Aanchal asked.

"Nope. I don't. I'll only share my views. Accepting them, or not, is your choice. I'll only show you a path. Walking on it, or not, is up to you. I'll only share what I believe. Believing the same, or not, is your choice."

Aanchal paused. She didn't seem to be convinced with all the answers. But she didn't have a logical reply to argue with him. It was like he had given these answers many times. All the responses were on the tip of his tongue.

Maira had the same expressions as Aanchal. But Lovereet, Himani, Antara, and Mayank were satisfied with the answers. The rest of the members were not sure how to react.

"Why is this – I take the fifth rule?" Aanchal asked after taking a few seconds.

"Introduce yourself first," He said.

"Hey." She protested.

"You are the only one left. So introduce yourself so that we can move on to the next phase."

"My question?"

"I will answer it after your introduction."

Aanchal made a face. And said rudely, looking at him, "I am Aanchal. I am 27 years old." She lowered her voice while telling her age. She didn't pause to check out the reactions of other members and continued, as fast as she could, "I work as a Senior Manager in Airtel, Mumbai office. And I am here because I have a sex phobia. I can't do it."

Charlie smiled. Aanchal didn't understand why he was smiling until. . .

"Why do you have sex phobia?" Antara asked.

She looked down, "I take the fifth."

"Aanchal," Charlie said.

Aanchal looked at him. He continued, "The answer to your question is – if you don't like the rule of taking the fifth, I can scrap it right now and make it a compulsion to answer every question asked."