Chapter 6

You were never going to get used to that mind blowing headache from jet lag. Nor waking at five o'clock in the morning. But since you did, you got ready and headed to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast.

After eating, as usual, the black van was waiting outside of the hotel and took you to the stadium were the concerts would take place at.

There, Miss Hana was waiting outside the entrance, gave you your pass card and you headed inside to start preparing the stage.

[...]

The setting up was difficult, as always, but when you finished you went to grab lunch with Rose.

Rose: So did anything new happened with her.

Rose said manching on her food.

Y/n: No, just usual stuff like, bragging about how Tae-hyung is better than everyone and how Jungkook is stealing all his spark and she behaves like she is 'someone' because she stan him.
Rose: Ah, I can't understand her! Everyone is the best!
Y/n: I know right! But you can't an old dog new tricks.
Rose: Yeah.
Y/n: Anyway, what about you? How is your team doing?
Rose: Well, nothing new. Our cooperation as far the job goes, is good but other than this, it's non-existent.
Y/n: I see.
Rose: Anyway, I think we should head back if you're finished. They should be arriving any time soon.
Y/n: Yes, of course. Let's go.

You said and got up from the table. Right then, Amy and her gang was passing from there and you accidentally bumped into her.

Amy: Are you fucking blind!
Y/n: I'm sorry Amy, I didn't see you coming.
Amy: Yes, of course since you are blind!
Rose: Hey, cut it out!
Amy: Shut up cockroach.
Y/n: Don't talk to her like, she didn't do anything to you.
Amy: Do I seem like someone who cares? Just get fucking lost!

At that, you grabbed Rose's arm and left making sure that you bumped onto Amy's shoulder.

[...]

After that incident, you weren't focused. You'd been avoiding her all day and she just happened to ruin it for you.

You currently preparing Jungkook's clothes for the performance at his changing room. When you finished, you opened the door to leave but someone else did to and you bumped into him. He caught you by your shoulders to stabilise you.

"Be careful."

A deep voice said. You looked up and then saw him.

Y/n: I-I'm s-orry!
Jungkook: Don't worry about it.

He laughed it off.

Jungkook: Are things ready here?
Y/n: E-em, yes, everything i-is ready.
Jungkook: Okay, thank you.

You bowed as a response and left. Your mind was a mess. He's spoke to you, he forgave your clumsiness! No, you weren't fangirling, you were just surprised that a guy like him, a "God", talked to you.

[...]

A while after, the concert started and they looked mesmerising on the stage. You couldn't get enough, even if watched all their performances so far.

Their songs, their voices, their dance moves, their dynamic were perfect.

The crowd seemed to enjoy it as much.

In between, they would perform solo and others would go backstage and then, it was your time to act. You would go prepare the clothes and see if needed any other help. Of course there were Amy and her minions and everytime she saw you, she would give the side eye. But you couldn't care less and tried to focus on task which was currently to find a bottle of water.

You found some at a small portable fridge and then took your way back to Jungkook's dressing room. When you arrived there, you opened the door but... you should have knocked it first he was changing...

As fast as you opened, even faster you closed it. After a couple of minutes, the door opened and Jungkook came out. When you saw him you started apologising immediately.

Y/n: I-I'm terribly sorry for coming i-in like this, I-I should knocked first, I'm sorry. I-it won't happen again!

You said bowing down, not daring to look at him in the eyes.

Jungkook: Don't worry about it, accidents like this happened before but next time remember to knock.

He said and closed one eye to you.

Jungkook: Is that bottle for me?
Y/n: E-em, yes em, here you go.

You said and it to him. He opened drunk the content and threw at the trash bin.

Jungkook: Thank you, I'll be going now. Next stop will be in about an hour and it'll be the last. I'll be performing solo and so, you don't have to prepare anything.

He said and left the stage. You were left there, not communicating with the environment up until Rose came up.

[...]

When the concert finished, you went back at the and hang out at Rose's room. You told her all about your bloobers today and she laughed her heart out.

Y/n: I was expecting some comforting!
Rose: Right, s-sorry, hahaha, it's just so hilarious. I mean, for real now, you didn't knocked the door?
Y/n: I wasn't myself today okay? Amy ruined it all!
Rose: Y/n, don't let affect you. She just a bitch with no manners. Ignoring her is best thing you can do now but, don't let it affect your job.
Y/n: Yeah, I know... But it's easier said than done!
Rose: I never it would be easy but you can let control your mood neither your efficiency at your work.
Y/n: Yeah, you're right. Anyway, I should get going, it's getting late.

You said got up.

Rose: Alright then, see you tomorrow!
Y/n: Bye!

You said and exited her room. When you arrived at yours, you took a hot bath, so to relax, and went to sleep.