𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓⁰³

'It's a big day!' You thought to yourself as you rose early at 5:30 AM, beginning your day's work for the emperor while also taking on the responsibility of caring for your grandmother.

With a yawn, you emerged from your slightly worn yet comfortable bed, your hair tousled from sleep adding to your disheveled appearance. As you wiped away the tears that had gathered in your eyes, you prepared yourself for the tasks ahead.

You walked to your grandmother's room, easing the door open just enough to peek inside. Finding her sleeping soundly, a wave of relief washed over you. Comforted, you quietly withdrew and went on to start your morning routine.

First, you headed downstairs to the bathroom to freshen up, taking the time to brush your teeth and change into clean clothes. Once you were neatly groomed and dressed, you turned your attention to the kitchen, ready to prepare a warm meal for both your grandmother and yourself.
You collected the ingredients and utensils, prepared to cook a meal that demonstrated your commitment to your grandmother's well-being. But before you could start, a knock at the door and a shout of your name interrupted you.

"Who can it be?" You wondered aloud as you walked to the front door and swung it open. Standing there was your friend of average height, his brown hair tousled as if he had rushed over. He was dressed casually in a wide-collared black sweatshirt and matching pants, which were neatly tucked into his high-topped sneakers. In his hand, he clutched a plastic bag.

"Oh, good morning, Ino! What brings you here?" you greeted him with a warm smile followed by a question, not noticing the slight blush that tinted his cheeks. "Good morning to you too, M/n!" he replied, his smile broadening as he handed you the plastic bag. You accepted it with a quizzical look, curious about what he had brought.

Ino rubbed the back of his neck, a bit nervous as he explained, "I-it's, uh, vegetables and fruits harvested from my crops." As you peered into the plastic bag, you saw an assortment of freshly picked produce-tomatoes, potatoes, cabbages, carrots, apples, and many more.

"Woah! Thank you so much, Ino! I really appreciate it," you exclaimed, giving him a smile that deepened the red tint on his cheeks. Curious about his generous gesture, you asked, "But why are you giving me these?"

"Well, because I know what kind of situation you're in, and I just wanted to help you somehow, since you helped me too." Ino replied, his sincerity evident in his voice.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Ino, Do you want to come into my house and eat? In exchange? These are kind of hard to get since I'm tight on money, and you're giving them to me for free." you offered, looking at him with gratitude and sincerity.

Ino's expression turned shocked. "R-really!?"

"Yep! That's the only way I can think of to repay you, Ino." you reassured him with a smile.

"I appreciate it M/n, but I'm not hungry-" Ino began, but his stomach chose that moment to grumble loudly, cutting him off and making him flush with embarrassment. You couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

"Looks like your stomach says otherwise." you said, grabbing his hand with your unoccupied one. You gently pulled him into your home. Once he was inside, you closed the door behind you, sealing out the outside world and leaving just the two of you in the comfort of your home.

"Make yourself at home, Ino!" you said warmly as you headed to the kitchen to prepare the food, grabbing the vegetables you needed.

Ino nodded gratefully and made his way to the couch in the living room. From there, he scanned the surroundings, taking in the combined living room and kitchen area. He watched you as you moved about, preparing the meal with a sense of familiarity and care.