Mario & Sonic's Adventures Of Toy Story - Sid's House Script

Later that night, from out of the darkness appears Sid on his skateboard and he is humming to rock music from his walkman while carrying his backpack in his hand and Sid leaps off the skateboard and walks up the front path toward the front door. Through the open zipper, Buzz peeks out of the backpack to see Sid's house. He recognizes Andy's house next door. Inside, Woody, Buzz, the squeeze toy alien, Sonic, Tails, Mario & Luigi (who stowaway in Sid's backpack) are scrunched up in the backpack.

Buzz Lightyear: Sheriff, I can see your dwelling from here. You're almost home.

LGM: Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits.

Woody: (to the Squeeze Toy Alien) Will you be quiet? (to both) You guys don't get it, do you? Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out.

Sonic: At least you got us to help with your rescue.

The front door opens to reveal Scud, the dog lunges straight for the backpack, barking.

Sid Phillips: Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy! Sit! Good boy.

As Scud begrudgingly obeys, Tails & Luigi are witnessing the frightful moment.

Sid Phillips: Hey, I got something for you, boy.

As Sid's hand reaches into the backpack, Woody realized what Sid's doing.

Woody: (loud whisper) Freeze!

The toys, Sonic, Tails Mario & Luigi go still and Sid's hand grabs the alien out of the backpack, the alien is then placed sideways along Scud's snout.

Sid Phillips: Ready, set, now!

In one quick motion, Scud flips the alien up, catches it in his mouth, and rabidly shakes it back and forth, as Woody, Buzz, Sonic, Tails, Mario & luigi react in horror.

Sonic: This is not good!

Mario: We're sitting on foxes!

Tails: Hey!

Luigi: Not you, Tails.

Sid Phillips: Hannah! Hey, Hannah!

Woody, Buzz, Sonic, Tails, Mario & Luigi glance up to see Hannah, Sid's frail little sister, carrying her Janie Doll.

Hannah Phillips: What?

Sid Phillips: Did I get my package in the mail?

Hannah Phillips: I don't know.

Sid Phillips: What do you mean you don't know?

Hannah Phillips: (insistent) I don't know!

Sid Phillips: (mock concern) Oh, no, Hannah!

Hannah Phillips: What?

Sid Phillips: Look, Janie! (grabs the doll)

Hannah Phillips: Hey!!

Sid Phillips: She's sick!

Hannah Phillips: (panic rising) No, she's not!

Sid Phillips: I'll have to perform one of my... operations!

As Sid bolts upstairs with Hannah in pursuit, he started his mocking cry upstairs.

Woody: No. Not Sid's room. Not there.

Luigi: I don't like this.

Mario: Me either.

Tails: I have A Big Feeling About This

Hannah Phillips: No! Don't touch her! No!

In the upstairs hallway, Sid races to his bedroom door and Hannah is right behind.