Feelin' Like A Zero

The arcade had just freshly closed for the day, but the air was now filled with sadness and stress. Almost as soon as Litwack locked up, the arcade was once again thrown into a frenzy as the denizens across all the games scrambled to Game Central to do damage control. With one of if not the most populated game being unplugged that means it was a monstrous task to find everyone a home.

The candy citizens were fragmented across multiple games, Wynnchel, Duncan and the Claw Patrol were going to be stuck with Surge to help keep things in order, and the racers were all going to live in Niceland with Q-Bert and his friends.

All of that was because since it was obvious Vanellope would be living with Ralph, so Felix and Calhoun thought it was best to keep all the racers close together.

Right at this moment, Ralph was making his way through the halls of the Niceland apartments, heading towards Felix's place. He carefully walked through the halls, getting closer towards the sound of multiple people talking. He soon reached the door to his metaphorical brother's apartment, and knocked on the door.

The voices quieted down, and Calhoun opened the door. "I'm surprised to see you here, Wreck-It."

"Yeah, sorry for intruding, everyone." He waved apologetically into the room, catching sight of Surge, Felix, Gene, Chun Li, M. Bison, Satine, the other Nicelanders (including Gene), and plenty of other denizens.

"Actually, this is perfect Ralph!" Felix said happily. "We were just discussing what we should do for the racers. And since you were always around them, I felt you;d be the best option."

"Oh... Uhhhhhhh... Sure, I can help." The wrecker squeezed into the room and stood by the door, looking over all those there. "So, what were you all thinking?"

"I was assuming a playground was a good idea", Gene said. "Because we don't have a lot of space for a whole racetrack."

"Well, we could build a go-kart track", Ralph explained. "There was one by Vanellope's castle that was just a small simple loop."

"That's not a bad idea, Ralph", Satine said. "It could give them a way to stay busy, while not completely forgetting their skills."

"And I think it's a good idea to make it by my place. That way all the racers are closer together, in case they need to... Support each other with all of this."

"That is a great idea, Ralph", Felix said happily. "Any other tips you have?"

"Hmmmmmm... Make sure that you ask them how their places will be. Each of them have preferences for the candies they want to be surrounded by."

"Alright, we'll keep that in mind, Wreck-It." Calhoun smiled, only to give him a suspicious look. "By the way... Why are you here anyway?"

"Oh! Right! Felix borrowed my mixer, and I wanted to whip something up for the kids to hopefully boost their spirits."

"It should be on the counter!" The handyman said happily.

The wrecker smiled and nodded, quickly heading in and snagging the mixer. He went to leave the room, waving goodbye to everyone and heading into the hallway. He made his way over to the elevator at the end of the hallway. He entered the lift and pressed the down button, bringing him down to the first floor.

When the doors opened again with a ding, the wrecker left the building as a whole and headed towards his home. The game was still, and there wasn't a lot of activity going on. It made Ralph wonder if anyone else was actually doing anything in the arcade.

As he rounded the brick pile, he smiled lightly to see Adorabeezle and Swizzle in his front yard, lying on the grass and looking up at the starry sky. They looked over at him, and jumped to their feet as he walked up to his front door.