Chapter 1: Purrazzo Vs Mitchell

Caitlyn and Eddie entered the arena for Impact, they were in Orlando FL in the Impact Zone, both were frustrated especially since Cait hadn't been able to compete in Ultimate X and Eddie's rivalry with BC.

Good thing, he wasn't alone a few others such as Heath, Rhino, Willie and Rich are helping him with it and it will possibly end at Hard to Kill in that match.

"I don't get why it didn't end like last month?" Eddie says as Caitlyn sighs softly "it's Jay White, he's always been like this especially in New Japan Pro Wrestling" Cait says as she's watched a few in the past.

Including some of the PPVs since she was curious about Japanese wrestling and still is, even if she's a member of the Stardom roster, Eddie nods as Heath walks up to them.

"How are you both?" He asks after hugging both Cait and Eddie, "we're doing fine and both have a match" she says "though mine is in the middle of Impact" she says as Heath nods.

The three friends talked to one another before Rhino and the rest of the guys showed up "hey, are we ready for Sunday?" Rich asks as Cait chuckled, "I am" Eddie says.

"We can finally end this feud once and for all" Willie says as Eddie nods before Caitlyn interrupts saying "better go, I have a match tonight against Purrazzo."

With that she kissed Eddie goodbye and made her way to the Knockouts locker room "is she alright?" Heath asks Eddie worried "yeah, she's just disappointed that she didn't get a spot in that Knockouts ultimate X match."

"Oh, I'd thought they might've put her in" Rhino says "apparently not this time, I've tried cheering her up but nothing seemed to have worked" he says sighing softly as the guys walked to their locker room.

****

It was a good thing for Caitlyn to have Alisha in her corner despite it being weird due to their past and especially since Alisha is the ex girlfriend of Eddie.

But she's grateful for Alisha's help no matter what situation she finds herself in or whenever Decay is busy, Alisha bangs on the apron to get Cait back in the match.

The fans firmly on the side of Cait as she hit Deonna's legs to knock her down and get back in which she does successfully, Mickie is on commentary for the match of course.

Due to them having a match for the Knockouts world championship, Cait does a few arm drags and a few moves on the ropes and turnbuckles which makes the fans cheer.

Caitlyn eventually tried to do the split-legged moonsault which is her main finisher but Deonna moved out of the way and immediately used the fujiwara armbar.

It didn't take long for Caitlyn to tap out, though the victory wasn't enough for Deonna as she kept it applied for another five minutes which made Alisha get in the ring to stop her which she did.

Deonna did a bicycle kick to Alisha knocking her out of the ring and replying the armbar onto Cait, this was it for Mickie as she got in the ring and Deonna quickly left.

Mickie checked up on Caitlyn as she held her right arm, Eddie came down the ramp to also check up on her and to help Brian Hebner get her backstage.

Author's Note:

What's next for Cait and Eddie? We all know somewhere down the line both will be joining HNM.

Also is putting her with Alisha as a tag team, a little weird? Should she have a pre-show match at Hard to Kill?