0:010

Nobody
Point Of View:

"Baby, you're going to do well out there," Selena says as she fixes her son's hair.

I'm a little nervous," Jermaine says, rubbing his hands down his face. Jermaine was never the type to feel nervous; he was fearless and didn't care what anybody thought. But today was different.

"Don't be nervous, son. Go out there and show them what you've got," Selena said before everyone joined in prayer.

"God, we are here today for my son Jermaine. Let him be careful on stage and remove all his nerves, filling him with strength. Amen," Selena prays.

Jermaine exited the room, heading backstage, where he could hear the crowd's cheers and yells. This made him even more enthusiastic about showing the rapper what a real show was like.

"You got this"Zarha says hugging him.

"Thank you, mama," Jermaine says rubbing her back.

"Okay, you got this Bubba," Summer says, grabbing Zarha's hand. Jermaine walks out to his song "Nobody's Perfect," making the crowd go crazy. They all knew he was coming out of jail. He has a fanbase that didn't know of his songs on all the Billboard charts.
"Wassup y'all, "Jermaine says.

"I'm about to tell my story but bring my family to the stage," Jermanie said they all walked out even Zarha people screamed more when they saw her.

"This song for the real ones out there, "I said as the music began to play.

This was my dream to be surrounded by loved ones. But don't fall back into old habits, Cole. God doesn't give third chances.

Vote and Comment