01

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
four months later.

"FUCK PAIGE." Malia moaned biting her lip. She knew she wasn't supposed to be as loud as she was, but Paige's tongue was working some magic on her. She doubted that her parents would hear since their room was on the other side of the house, but she would rather be safe than sorry.

The past few months have been chaotic to say the least. It was the off-season, so Paige decided she would 'vacation' in Beverly Hills. In reality, she just wanted to spend as much time as possible with Malia before the season started up again. This time it would be her final year before entering the wnba draft.

Ever since Paige came, Paige and Malia just couldn't get off of each other. Some would say it was just the honeymoon faze, but in reality they were just completely infatuated with each other.

They still had to sneak around because Malia still hadn't told her parents. Malia could have been moved out of her parents place since she was already nineteen. But being at home with her family just made her feel safe. She'd heard so many stories about home invasions, she'd decided to wait a little longer before moving out.  

Paige wasn't necessarily living in Malia's room secretly. She'd rent out an airbnb that she was barely at most of the time. If Malia's house ever got too crowded, Malia would just secretly go to Paige's house. Turning her location off.

Most of the things they wanted to do together, they couldn't. They couldn't go on a date outside, in fear that the press or some random person would see them. The press is what Malia feared the most. If her parents found out about her and Paige through social media, she swore she would never hear the end of it.

It's hard for both of them to keep a secret as big as this, but they decided it was what's best for right now and they would know when the time was right to announce it.

Paige knew exactly the right spots to make Malia feel good. Malia grabbed a hold of her sheets trying so hard not to be loud. "Paige..wait i'm finna...fuck." Paige understood what Malia was trying to say, but she wanted to hear her say it.

Paige unattached her lips from Malia taking away the pleasure, before quickly putting her two fingers inside. Paige bent down into Malias ears, "You finna what? Use your words ma."

"Paige..i'm going to cum." Malia managed to get out.

"Cum for me." Paige said looking into Malia's eyes that were rolled into the back of her head. Paige scanned her body, the hickeys that were from her neck to her stomach. Paige really did a number on her.

"Fuck." Malia moaned before cumming into Paige's fingers. A few seconds later, Paige took her fingers out before licking them. Malia sat up from the position she was in before giving Paige a long kiss.

They both took a shower together, then changed into something comfortable. It was only seven, so they decided to order something to eat while starting a movie. They decided on not waiting for the food and starting the movie anyway since it said the food would take at least 45 minutes.

Being so focused into the movie, Malia lost track of time forgetting that she even ordered room. A loud knock was heard at the door making them become startled. Surprisingly, all the times Malia has snuck Paige in.. this has never happened.

"Shit," Malia whispered quickly standing up from her bed. "Uhh, give me a minute!" she yelled so the person at the door could hear.

"Where do I go," Paige said scattering around the room. Paige had the idea to go to the closet, as she started making her way there Malia stopped her.

"Wait, that's too obvious. Go in my bathroom." Malia said making Paige hurry into the bathroom. Malia quickly looked around her room
making sure everything looked ordinary before opening the door.

To her surprise it was her dad holding the food that she ordered. "My bad... I just seen you ordered some food and never came down to get it, so I decided to bring it to you." her dad said standing in her doorway.

Paige leaned on the bathroom door listening into the conversation. "It's fine, I lost track of time and even forgot I ordered food." she smiled grabbing her food from her dad. "Thanks dad."

"No problem..there's also something me and your mom would like to talk with you about. It's kind of important." Malia's heart immediately sank thinking of all the possibilities of why they would want to talk to her. From her dad's demeanor, she could tell it was serious. "Is it okay if i go get her and we talk now?"

"Yea, no problem." Malia smiled, she was trying so hard to make it seem like she was unfazed. In reality, she was sweating bullets. Her dad turned around making his way to go get her mom. She sat the food on her vanity before sitting down on her bed. She hoped Paige heard the conversation going on so that she would know to stay in the bathroom.

Finally, both of her parents walked in the room closing the door behind them. She still had a million thoughts racing through her head. She doesn't know what they want to talk about, but she was praying it wasn't about one person.

She was thinking of all the things her and Paige did. Trying to think of a time where they may have let something slip. But she couldn't. They never let anything slip, they were wayy too good at keeping them a secret.

"There's been some talk about you on social media." Her dad started, taking a deep breath before continuing. "Talk about what or who you like."

Authors Message:
ouuu, a little cliffhangerrr. sorry it took long to update, i was going back & forth on whether to keep that beginning part.
i ain't never wrote them typa scenes before.
was it at least okay?
Excuse any mistakes or grammar issues !
Thoughts, opinions, & predictions?
Vote & interact! Bye yall.