It All Fell Down...

"I wonder why my femboy babe is acting so weird.." Diesel thought. "Did i say the wrong thing..!" I decided to spot acting like a freak in my car, talking to myself. people from the outside probably thought i was insane, just confusedly talking to the air in front of me. Maybe i should ask my oh so dear cousin for advice some time about my hot sweet fembabe i have. But i would totally brag about it. My cousin Kayden is a loner freak with no love life. I don't think anybody could even actually genuinely love him that way. I think I'll just have to talk with my boyfriend instead, since that's how you fix relationships, right? Or so i thought..

______________________________________

"Fembabe! Im here for you my sweet pea, let's do something sus!" I call out, he's probably in his room. I decide to call out once more. "David!? Are you here?" No response.. I'll just have to go up to his room. When i walk up the steps i hear something.. Clapping..? What would that be.. i shake off the sus feeling i get and keep going up. But that's when i hear my babe say the name.. KAYDEN. GGRR!! I can't believe my fembabe would cheat on a great guy like me with a nobody..! Im so much better.. I have to stop them.

______________________________________

Me and Kayden are in my room. I texted Diesel that he shouldn't come over about 5 minutes ago. I really hope he read it. Kayden is here and me and him are in bed.. seeing who can twerk and clap their cheeks the loudest with the least butt movement. He twerks on my bed, and it makes a big clapping sound. I give him a big smack on the buttock. But now it's my turn. I stand on my bed and give my butt a big shake, the clapping shaking the bed. Making it creek loudly. Kayden quickly and hardly slaps my cheeks. I then yell, "Kayden!!" In a whine of pain. But that's when he hear it. Somebody coming up the stairs.. Who would that be.. And god, this is embarrassing..! i look over at my shut door to see i forgot to even lock it. If my mom's home she's gonna beat me! But I'll secretly like it anyway.. That's when i hear my door start to open.