5

After a few months, Y/n and Taehyung finally became a couple. And every time they spent time together, it just made it harder for him to complete the bet. He fell for her, and now he does not want to finish the bet. But he has to, he hates loosing against Jungkook.

Taehyung and Y/n were spending time at the mall. She told him about his sister's wedding and asked him if he wanted to bet her date. He accepted. So at the moment they were at the mall buying a dress and a tuxedo.

"I can't believe I can't find a dress" she said

"Does it have to be the same style as the other bridesmaids?" He asked

"No, it just has to be like...a light muted green" she said

She walked away to the next store.

"What is light muted green?" Taehyung asked himself.

It's been three hours and they have not found a dress for her yet, and the wedding was days away. Taehyung and Y/n were still at the last dress store. They have gone through every dress in that store and she still hasn't found the right dress. Taehyung was waiting in the lobby area.

"Baby let's go, we can hit up more stores later" he said looking at the time in his phone

"Baby let's go, we can hit up more stores later" he said looking at the time in his phone. When he heard the curtain being open, he looked up and was amazed by what he saw.

 When he heard the curtain being open, he looked up and was amazed by what he saw

"Does this look good?" She said looking down at the skirt of the dress.

Taehyung was shook. The dress hugged her curves very well. The slit of the dress showed off her thighs very well. Everything seemed to fit her so good.

"I might not take it-"

"Why? Are you kidding me?" He stood up and walked towards her. He spun her around and made her face the mirror behind her. He began tracing her waist and hips with his hands, moving them up and down while looking at her cleavage. Y/n felt him getting a little too excited.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing her shoulder, "and sexy" he said whispering in her ear.

"Babe? I can feel you excited" she said with a smirk.