1 am Pizza Party

Annabeth couldn't sleep. She tried to listen to calming music and reading, and she even pretended to be asleep. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't sleep.

Just then, she heard a creek coming from the door. Her hands immediately went flying to her dagger as she crept towards the sound.

"Hey, Annabeth." A voice said a voice Annabeth could recognize from anywhere.

"Percy, " she hissed, "what are you doing? It's 1 a.m., the harpies will eat you."

"Hey, hey, chill Wise Girl. I couldn't sleep and from the looks of it. You couldn't either," he said with a smirk. Gods, Annabeth hated it when he was right. She put her dagger down and sighed.

"Come on, Seaweed Brain. Let's go to your cabin before my siblings wake up." She said as she walked out of the cabin. Percy did an air pump and followed his girlfriend to his cabin. He sat on the bed, right next to Annabeth.

"I am hungry." He announced it was the most important thing in the world.

"Percy, you idiot. It is 1 a.m. in the freaking morning." Annabeth exaggerated. She was getting a little annoyed.

"Yes, and? I want a pizza." Percy said. Both of them knew about Percy having the nickname Persassy, and they both agreed with it.

"Perseus Jackson, you are not ordering." Just then, her stomach rumbled. Of course, it had to rumble and prove her boyfriend, right? Percy smirked.

"Cheese or pepperoni?" He asked sweetly. If his Wise Girl was hungry, then it was his job as her boyfriend to get her food.

"Pepperoni, please," Annabeth spoke with a hint of timidity in her voice, clearly feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable about the situation. She was not fond of admitting mistakes or being wrong, and the current circumstances seemed to be no exception.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek, then I will order the pizza," Percy said, as he pointed at his cheek with his index finger. Annabeth leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. As Percy slyly wrapped his hand around her waist. He quickly ordered the pizza.

The couple sat and enjoyed the pizza while they did random things until they fell asleep in each other's arms. And this was how the 1 am, pizza party tradition started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my lovelies. Thank you so much for reading. If you have any suggestions or a one-shot you want to see me write, please comment your idea.

Word Count: 417

XOXO

-Tigeress