Chapter 2

"Virgo..hydra..oh! Draco. Yeah, let's look for this one." I pointed at the book I was holding. It consisted alot of constellations. "But where is it.." I looked through the telescope I borrowed from my brother.

"Hey, Luna." I felt a tap on my back. It was father.

"Oh.. Hey, dad." I looked at him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

"I'm looking for the constellation of draco." I answered.

"It's over there." He pointed at the sky. "Anyways, dinner is ready." he smiled and went inside.

"Uh.. Thanks, dad. I'll be there." I smiled back. I looked through the telescope and see if he was right. And he was. "Woow! It's so beautiful! It looks exactly like a dragon!" I smiled happily. I went inside to eat dinner. Brother wasn't at the dinner table. So I went inside his room. I saw a lot of paper works and drawings. "Hey brother, it's time to eat!"

"Sure, I'll be there." he replied so quick.

After eating, I went to bed early because it was very tiring.

"Goodmorning Luna. Did you sleep well?" Kuya Theo was infront of me. He was smiling like he had something to tell.

"Hi kuya, goodmorning. Why are you smiling? Is there something wrong?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

"May regalo ako sayo. Don't open it until I come home later." he handed me a box. I wondered what was inside.

"Kuya, it's not even my birthday. What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Basta. I'll be going now. Be right back later. Don't open it, you promise?" he patted my head and smiled.

" I promise. Pero saan ka pupun-...ta.." he already left. I got out of bed and got ready to go to school.

"Ma, punta nako." I waved at her and went inside the car.

"Sige mag ingat ka." she smiled and waved back.

We arrived at the school. I thanked kuya Evan for bringing me here.

"Hey, Luna!" Sandra waved at me. "Dito! Dali!" she shouted.

I went up to her and said, "Why? What's happening?" my eyes widened when I saw Eric fighting with another student. "Hey! Stop!" I pulled Eric away from the the other student. "Ano ba problema mo?!" I yelled at him.

"He started it first!" he pointed at the student.

"Anong ako?! You literally flirted with my girlfriend!" the other student shouted.

"Shut up both of you!" I shouted. "To the principal's office, now."

I was waiting outside the principals office, waiting for Eric to get out. After awhile, he got out. Both of them. The other student went on the other direction. Eric saw me outside and scratched his head.

"Care to tell me what happened?" I raised my brows.

"I flirted with his girlfriend.." he looked down and scratched the bridge of his nose.

"So it's your fault pala." I glared at him.

"Pasensya na. Promise, hindi na mauulit." he scratched his head and smiled.

"Ewan ko sayo." I went back to the classroom to look for Sandra.

"Hey, Sandra. Did you talk to the other student?" I asked her, scratching my left ear.

"Ah, oo. He told me it was Eric's fault. He flirted with the other student's girlfriend." she sighed.

"Haa.. Seriously. Babaero ba yan si Eric?" I sat down at my desk.

"Some say. He is a playboy. We can add 'babaero' to that." Sandra said while cleaning her table.

The bell rang. It was our break time. Sandra and I went to buy food near our school. Ang init pa naman. Hindi ako naka dala nang payong because I thought that our canteen was open, so we could just buy food there.

Papunta na kami sa malapit na convenience store. When suddenly, I felt someone was following us, so I asked Sandra if she felt it too.

"San, Do feel like someone is following us?" bulong ko sakanya.

"Nope. I don't feel anything. Why?" she had a confused looked. She also looked around to see if there is.

"Ah, wala.. Feeling ko lang." I was still scared though. It was just the 2 of us.

We went inside the convenience store. We bought ourselves alot of snacks to eat. We both hurriedly went back to school because we didn't have much time to eat the snacks.

"Dali na Luna!" Sandra said while carrying the snacks.

"Wait lang! I need to fix my skirt!" I said while fixing my skirt.

We both arrived at school safely. We went to our spot where it's peaceful and quiet to eat snacks. Good thing there was a roof on top of us because it was very hot! We both sat down and ate our snacks.

"Luna, diba may kuya ka?" Sandra asked with a serious face.

"Yes, bakit?" I replied. I was curious. What does she want with my brother?

"Hingi number nya, hehe" Sandra was smiling.

"Ha? Bakit?" I tilted my head, confused.

"Ang gwapo nya eh. Crush ko na agad." she was still smiling.

"Ayaw ko." I rolled my eyes and ate my snack.

"Sige naa." Sandra begged me to give it to her.