O: the villian

"Why did I say something wrong?"

"I think you took it too far"

".........."

"Baek Yeomin, Apologize to her."

"Apologize."

".........."

"I'm sorry I said too much"

The moment played again and again in her head. It stung too much. She could handle the harsh words whispered at her and the hateful stares she got, but knowing that her classmates chose Dani and Liu Ban Yeoryung over her-- who was she kidding of course they chose them over her.

Her breath quickens as she tries to walk home faster.

Why wouldn't they side with her? Who was she kidding, why would they when she was so much smarter, so much prettier, so kinder-

Why does she have to talk about looks like that?

Haven't Dani and Yeoryung been friends since they were little?

who are you to try to break them apart

Uneasy beginning to bubble up and rise. Her steps stopped for a second, only to start again moments later. But this time her steps slapped against the pavement producing a harsh sound that rang with every additional step she took.

Why would she feel uneasy? She truly shouldn't. Ban Yeoryung probably had everything easier than her. Yeoryung is pretty, naturally smart, gifted, and has friends given to her on a silver platter. And Dani --

Han Dani grabbed her hand with so much joy and excitement that it almost scared her.

It looked.....

It looked so genuine.

She genuinely looked so ...... happy........ to be her friend.

Besides, it's not like anything she said wasn't true.

Dani was annoying.

Dani laid down next to her paying full attention to the story being told to her, and she cracks a smile while listening. She could not even imagine a time when it was this easy to talk to MiMi.

She was the same as the rest. Always choosing Yeoryung over her.

That uneasy feeling rises again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I hate this'

'This is so unfair'

Tears welled up in her eyes and she took off running. She doesn't have a destination in mind but all she knows is she can't stay here anymore.

That uneasy feeling was finally gone.

But it left her a feeling she couldn't quite na- it was a feeling of pure disgust. Toward her classmate. Toward Dani. Toward her own fucking self. All she felt was disgust.

'Why is it always me?'

Cars zoom by.

'Haven't I been through enough'

Houses and streets turn into a blur.

'Why am I always the villain?'

A step off the crosswalk.

HONKKK-

A scream.....

A crash......

A crack. ......

Is all that remains.

ps. the idea behind this fanfic and this first chapter is heavily inspired by Normie's fanfic. If you enjoyed this you will enjoy their fanfic too :)

pps. future chapters are all my brain babies :0