2: Marry Me?

Yeomin is in distress.

It felt like the weight of the world was bearing down on her shoulders, each second adding another layer to the stress and panic she felt.

Throughout her life, she has faced numerous trials and tribulations, each demanding its own sacrifice and resolution. 

Yet, none had seemed as daunting, as soul-crushing, as the decision looming before her now.

What decision is Yeomin making?

Well, she's deciding what items to purchase at her favorite cafe. 

Suddenly she felt a present behind her and when she turned around she saw a drop-dead, K-pop idol-level handsome boy. 

Yeomin gasped, she couldn't believe her eyes. 

"Will you marry me?" 

                                                                                          "..........................."

Both Yeodan and Yeomin looked bewildered. 

Yeomin had no intention of blurting that out. But here she was, now having to live with the consequences of her action. 

Yeodan didn't understand the young girl before him, but he knows he had just been proposed to. 

Honestly, the situation was so wild that it was funny to him.

'How cute'  he thought 

He looked away for a moment to compose himself. 

The girl in front of him looked quite familiar. But he couldn't quite place where he knew her.

"Um- Sorry! It's just you are so hot! uh I mean otherworldly! Wait that's worse...... I just mean you're so good-looking that I just, uh."

Yeodan couldn't stop laughing at this point. The situation was just so assuming.

"Sure."

"Um what?"

"I mean sure, I'll marry you. "