Part Fifteen

Tom sat down in a trashed room. He sighed heavily and rubbed his hand over his face.

The door opened and Severus stepped in and made a visible painful face at the room.

"How are you feeling?" Severus asked as he stepped up beside him.

"I'm fine, I...What will I do?" Tom asked, and Severus wrapped his arms around him. He was one of the three people who ever saw Tom emotionally, Tobias and Lucius were the other two. He felt comfortable with Severus and Lucius because they were Sub/Dom and not Alpha. And Tobias because he wasn't a creature yet.

"You should just tell them about what happened," Severus said and Tom shook his head.

"No...They'll reject me Sev," Tom said, and Severus shook his head.

"Tobias would not reject you, He is a reasonable person. And would NOT blame you for what happened, and neither would Draco," Severus said.

They hugged each other for a few more minutes before pulling away. "Why don't you clean up and then come down? I'll make you something to eat, and we can just hang out until I have to go back to Remus," Severus said, and Tom nodded immediately. He used to love it when they hung out in Hogwarts.

Severus left the room and went downstairs and Tom stood up and cleaned the room. He went down and found Severus had made sandwiches. He ate and then went to the library.

Severus sat on the couch and Tom laid down on the couch beside him and put his head down on Severus's lap. Severus ran his hand through his hair and Tom zoned out, closing his eyes and dozing off.

He woke up an hour later to Severus lying beside him on the couch, his arms wrapped around him. "Sev," Tom said and the man hummed.

Severus looked at him and smiled. "Are you feeling better?" Severus asked, and Tom sighed. Sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Remus came over earlier to check on you. I have to go, but I do think you should give them a chance," Severus said, standing up and patting his shoulder. "I will come back tomorrow if you don't come over by lunch,"

"Ok, I'll think about it," Tom said, "I know they won't be like the others, it's just hard," Tom said, and Severus sighed.

"I'm sure, if he figured out what those bastards did, they would be dead in a few seconds," Severus said before saying a final goodbye and leaving through the floo.

Tom sat up and went to the kitchen. He took the kettle off the stove and filled it with water; he lit the stove, placed the kettle on, and pulled his favorite tea out of the cupboard: green tea.

He made his tea and went to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and slowly drank his tea. He placed the empty cup on the bedside table.

"Fuck," He swore as he waved his hand changed his clothes, and lay in the bed. He closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 497

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 11:30 am

When are you reading this?