Part Sixteen

Tobias sat on the couch in his room with Draco. It had been two days since they saw Tom. Draco was reading a book, and Tobias was sitting across from him, looking over some portions of notes.

There was a knock at the door, and the two looked up. Tobias went and opened the door, opening the door wider when he saw Tom.

The man stood there looking nervous. He looked over at Draco before back at Tobias. "Can I come in?" Tom asked, and Tobias nodded.

Tom entered the room and sat on the couch on the other end. There was a bit of silence before Tom spoke. "I'm sorry, I left," he said, and Tobias moved and sat beside him.

"It's fine, Tom." He said, keeping a few inches between them. "We've known you for five years, and you are entitled to your emotions," he said calmly, and Draco nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, and Uncle Sev told us you would need time," Draco said, and Tom sighed.

"I should not have left," Tom mumbled and Tobias shook his head.

"It's fine, Tom," Tobias said, kneeling before him. "Can you tell us what happened? What made you hate your status so much?" he asked, and Tom shook his head.

"Not yet, I can't," Tom said and the two nodded in understanding, both being smart.

"That's fine," Tobias said, taking his hand and cupping it in his. "You can take your time if you want; there is no pressure," Tobias said.

"Thank you," Tom said, and it was silent for a while.

After a few minutes of sitting there, Tom yawned, and Tobias saw it. "Are you tired?" He asked and Tom blushed.

"Yes, I haven't slept well since I left," Tom said and Tobias frowned. He stood and went over to Tom.

Taking his hand, Tobias pulled him to his feet and led him to his bed. He sat him down and took off his shoes. He waved his hand, and his clothes changed. He laid Tom down on the bed. "Sleep, I'll wake you up for dinner," Tobias said, and Tom nodded. He turned over and closed his eyes.

Tobias sighed quietly, he went back to Draco, sat closely next to him, and rested his head on his shoulder. Not five seconds later, soft snores filled the room.

"I'm worried," Draco said, looking over at Tom who was sleeping deeply. "I think this will affect our relationship,"

"I know, But we can get through it," Tobias said, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his cheek. "Tom is smart; he won't let it get out of hand," Tobias said, and Draco nodded in agreement.

"You're right," Draco agreed, "How about we take a nap, too," Draco suggested, and Tobias nodded.

"Cuddle party," Tobias said, and Draco smiled. They stood and went on opposite sides of the bed, lifting the sheets and climbing under them. They moved close to Tom and wrapped an arm around his waist.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 481

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 12 pm

When are you reading this?