Part Eighteen

Tom sat in Riddle Manor's library with Draco; Tobias had gone out with his parents and left the two.

Tom closed the book he had been attempting to read for the past thirty minutes with a heavy sigh.

"What is the matter, Tom?" Draco asked, looking up at him with concern.

"I...will he make me give it all up?" He asked and Draco frowned in confusion.

"Give up what?" He asked.

"My role as Lord Voldemort, will he make me stop doing the meetings and make me stay home like a house sub?" Tom asked and Draco shook his head quickly.

"Tobias would never do that," he said firmly. "He knows how much you love what you do and why you do it. He would not take that away from you," He said.

"But..." Tom began but was cut off.

"He is correct, Tom," Tobias said from the door as he entered and Tom quickly turned to look at him.

Tobias came further into the room. He went to Draco first, kissing his forehead and handing him something. "I brought you something I thought you might like," He said before turning to Tom.

He came forward and knelt before him. He held out his hand and a bunch of flowers appeared. "And for you, Flowers. I thought you would like them since they are your favorite," He said, holding out the bouquet of pink orchids.

"T-thanks," Tom said, a little blush on his cheeks.

"And Draco is right. I would not let you give up your role. You have worked hard to be where you are, and I would not be able to stand myself if I took that away from you," he said, reaching up and running his thumb over Tom's cheek before standing and kissing his forehead. Tom looked away, and Tobias smirked.

He sat on the floor with his back on the sofa, leaned his head on Tom's knee, and closed his eyes. "Are you tired, Tobi?" Draco asked and the other nodded.

"It was exhausting at the ministry," he said and the two frowned.

"You went to the ministry?" The blonde asked, and Tobias nodded.

"Yes, I did not want to return to Hogwarts and wanted to take my N.E.W.T.S. and O.W.L.S. They said I could since I was of age and should go back in two days to take them," he said, and Draco glared at him.

"And you did not think to ask me if I wanted to take mine so I could stay here too?" He asked, and Tobias opened his eyes to look up at him.

"Of course, I didn't," he said, and Draco opened his mouth to say something else, but Tobias continued. "I know you would, so you will be taking them with me in two days if you wish," he said, and Draco snapped his mouth shut.

"Hmmph," Draco said, and Tobias smirked. Standing and going over to him, he ran his hands through Draco's hair before pulling his head back and connecting their lips. They kissed for a few seconds before they pulled away.

"My apologies for not asking beforehand," He said before looking back at Tom. He saw the man looking away from them.

He walked over to him and waited for Tom to acknowledge him before he swooped in and kissed him on the lips.

When he pulled away, Tom was dazed; he chuckled softly and stood up properly. "I will see you guys later; I promise Papa I won't be too long," He said before exiting the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 571

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 1 pm

When are you reading this?