Part Nineteen

It's been five days since Tobias told them that Tom should get comfortable with Draco, So the Dom/Sub could help him where the Alpha could not. They did spend time together, but Draco told him Tom still wouldn't open up. So, Tobias thought it was time to try something else.

They had taken their N.E.W.T.S. and O.W.L.S. yesterday and passed them, so they were going out today for a little celebration.

The three were currently with them as they made their way to an ice cream shop on Diagon Alley.

They entered the shop and sat in a booth in the back. A waitress came to them, and they ordered: Tom, chocolate, Draco, vanilla, and Tobias, strawberry.

Their orders came, and the three enjoyed them in silence. They were almost finished when Tom stiffened in his seat. Tobias looked over at him and frowned. "Are you OK, Tom?" He asked and the man sighed.

"Can we leave?" he asked, and Tobias nodded. Standing, he went to the counter and paid before going to the door where his two mates were waiting for him.

They made their way to the Leaky Cauldron, then to the back and out into the muggle world.

They hailed a taxi and took it to a hotel with a beach. They got a room overlooking it.

The three entered the room, and Tom rushed into the bathroom while Tobias sat on the bed.

Draco walked over to the balcony door and opened it before going back to the bed and sitting beside Tobias.

Tom came back a few minutes later and stood in the doorway, looking at the two who were looking at him. "What?" He asked, and Tobias reached out his hand.

Tobias patiently waited for Tom to take it before pulling him towards the bed and into his lap. "We are going to have a talk. I know I said we wouldn't force it. But I don't think it will work," Tobias said, and Tom sighed.

"I know, it's just...not something I talk about easily," Tom said. They were quiet for a few minutes, waiting for him to talk.

"It was my first year back after I got my inheritance," he stated, "I didn't have a problem being a sub; I mean, I thought it was amazing that I could have my own child and give it the life I didn't have growing up. By then, I had learned a few wandless spells, and Severus had too. It was a month after Yule, and Severus was with Lucius, and I was roaming the halls alone," He paused and took a deep breath, Tobias rubbing his back comfortingly.

"I ran into James, Sirius, and Remus. I wasn't wearing my sent suppressors and they could immediately tell what I was. I was also close to my heat. James and Sirius started making fun of me and started saying they would mark me and make me their toy. Remus told them to stop but they didn't listen to him and kept going. I got mad and shot a spell at the two and they attacked me. Remus ran off and came back with Severus and Lucius. By the time they came back, though, I was beaten bloody, and my clothes were ripped off, and James was about to forcefully mark me if Remus hadn't knocked him off. Severus and Lucius knocked them out and took the memories from them so they wouldn't remember. Remus agreed immediately to hand over his. We reported them to Dumbledore and even showed him the memories. But nothing came of it. After that I don't like being a sub, I took suppressants every day to hide my status, to stop my heat. After that everyone thought I was a Dom/sub," Tom said, and by the end, Tobias was seething.

"I'll make sure they get what they deserve," he said, pulling Tom firmly into his chest.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 638

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 1:30 pm

When are you reading this?