Part Twenty

Tobias paced in front of the fireplace with Severus, Lucius, and Draco. Tom was currently out dealing with the death eater business.

"We need to make them pay," He hissed, crossing his arms.

"We know, but there is nothing we can do at the moment," Draco said, and Tobias huffed.

"Papa, do you still have a copy of the memories?" He asked and Seven nodded.

"I do. They are at home. Why?" he asked, looking at his son curiously.

"What if we made a copy, sent it anonymously to someone at the ministry and to the papers, demanding that they be brought in for their actions? Along with the ones of Dumbledore being told and nothing being done about it?" he asked, and Lucius nodded his head.

"That could work, and if we get enough unknown death eaters coming out and demanding it, they will have to bring them in. But they will also have to bring Tom in. He will be questioned about everything, they won't miss the chance to do that. Only his Alpha could keep him out of prison if they decide to put him there, but they have to be mated. And by creature law, they can't separate you guys, and his best option would be house arrest, monitored by his Alpha," Lucius said, and Tobias frowned in concentration.

"So, I have to mate him first?" He asked, and Lucius nodded. "I don't think Tom would agree to that," He said.

"You don't think I would agree to what?" Tom asked as he stepped into the room and Tobias blushed.

"I...I..." He stuttered, and Tom raised a brow at him. Ever since the talk in the hotel two days ago, things have been a bit better. Tom didn't stiffen when he came close, and he took that as a good sign. "Can Draco and I talk to you for a moment?" he asked, and Tom nodded, leading the way out of the room and to his office a few doors down.

Tom sat down on the sofa in the office, and the two sat on either side of him. "We have come up with an idea on how to take down the Potters," Tobias said, and Tom gave him a questioning look.

"How?" He asked, "I do not wish for anything drastic; I have worked hard to keep a clean image since I got back," He continued, and Draco pitched in.

"We know, that's why we thought of something that will be settled in court," the blonde said. We think that if we send the memories to both the ministry and to the papers, putting them out there, and you get enough people who are on your side to demand justice, then they will have to bring them in, and we can bring up everything else while they ate there too," Draco said, and Tobias nodded in agreement.

"Does that mean I will have to share my status with the public?" Tom asked and Tobias sighed.

"Unfortunately, yes," He answered, "but that will not change anything, and it could work in our favor. Tom your status as a sub will help this, seeing as you were at the time declared medical insane, and those events left to it, then they will have to be blamed for it too. And while we are there, we will tell the world what they did to me. How I am the real boy who lived," Tobias said, and Tom's nose scrunched up in concentration.

"Very well, when shall this be done?" Tom asked.

"Whenever you are ready," Draco said, "But there is a catch to it, Father thinks it will be best if we were mated before we sent them in. That way if you are charged, then Harry can call on creature law, and you'll be placed here instead of in Azkaban," he explained, gently placing a hand over Toms.

"You do not have to mate if you do not wish," Tobias said, "but if you do, I want you to know that nothing will be changed, you're still the same Tom I grew up with. You're still stronger and more powerful than most of the wizards in the wizarding world. Just because I will be your Alpha, that does not mean I will take advantage of it. It is honorable enough that I am your Alpha, mated or not. I don't think I would be able to function with another sub, and I don't think Draco would either," He finished and Draco nodded in agreement.

"He is right; you're perfect for us," Draco commented. We wouldn't be able to function if we got a Sub who simply went along with what we said. We like that you have a sharp tongue. And will argue if need be," Draco said, and Tom was now blushing.

"Thank you, I don't think I could have asked for better mates either. But I do wish to be bonded before we are mates," Tom said and the others smiled.

"Then bonded we shall be,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 821

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?