Part Twenty-Two

"Are you ready?" Draco asked Tom who was standing by the door to the meeting room where all the death eaters were gathered.

"No," Tom said before taking a deep breath and pushing the door open. Tobias was already there with Lucius, Narcissa, and his parents.

Tom made his way to his throne and sat down. He briefly glanced over at Tobias, who gave him a brief nod of encouragement.

"My loyal followers, you are gathered here today so you can be informed of a plan," he said, "A plan that will hopefully take down Dumbledore forever," He said, and murmurs went up across the room.

"But first, you will need to play your parts," he continued. In two days, there will be a bonding ceremony for me and my mates. The day after, we will release some memories to the ministry and to the papers. When this is done, I want all my undercover followers to demand justice. This will bring Dumbledore to court, and we will handle the rest," he finished.

"My lord," a lower-ranking death rather spoke up. "What is in the memories?" he asked.

Tom looked over at both his mates before turning back to the group.

#You can do it; they will still stand by you,# Tobias hissed, and Tom nodded.

"Information that I am a submissive," He said, and a gasp went up in the room. "The memories show of a day that James Potter and Sirius Black took advantage of that, and Dumbledore did nothing," he told the group who was silent for a few minutes.

"Submissive or not, my lord, I stand behind you and support you," the same lower rank from before said after that, and shuts of agreement went up from the others.

Tom raised his hand, silencing them. "Thank you, my followers. Your support means a lot. You are all welcome to join the bonding ceremony when it happens," he said, standing from his seat and exiting the room.

He made it to his bedroom and changed, before falling face-first onto the bed. The door opened and two pairs of footsteps entered.

"You did good, love," Tobias said and Tom huffed.

"I felt like I was going to puke," he replied, lifting his head to look at Tobias who was in the process of pulling his pajama pants on.

"The next time we sleep in a bed together, we will be bonded," Draco said, climbing into the bed beside him.

"Are we really going to spend a whole night and day apart as your mother suggests?" Tom asked, shuffling until he was in the middle of the bed.

"It is tradition," Tobias said as he joined them. "Besides, it was either that or were those hideous dress gowns that made the old goats look good," he said, grimacing at the thought of the peach robes Narcissa had brought out.

They settled under the sheets. Tom turned and looked up at Tobias, who looked down at him with a grin. "Sleep, love," he said before turning out the lights.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 492

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 3 pm

When are you reading this?