Part Twenty-Six

The days went by, and things were going well for the trio. They had five days left until their summons in the court, and everything was, for the most part, relaxed.

Tom had recently been lying in bed alone. He had woken up a few minutes ago to see both his mates gone. He groaned and rolled over in bed as the door opened.

He raised his head slightly to see both mates enter, each bringing a tray. "Happy birthday, Tom," They said in sync, and Tom smiled.

"Thank you," he said, sitting up against the headboard. "You guys didn't have to," he said as they floated the trays in front of him, placing them on his lap.

The two climbed into bed on either side of him, Tobias took up the task of feeding him and Draco carefully fed him his tea.

When they finished, the trays vanished, and Tom laid his head on Tobias's shoulder. "What do you want to do today?" Tobias asked, and Tom suddenly felt his stomach turn.

He jumped off the bed, tumbling into the bathroom. He made it to the toilet just in time to throw up.

Two pairs of footsteps followed behind him. One came to him, sitting behind him and gently rubbing his back, while the other stopped at the sink and turned on the water.

He finished throwing up and was lifted from the floor; he was placed on the closed toilet, and his mouth was gently pried open, and his teeth brushed, all while he was too tired to open his eyes.

His mouth was cleaned and he was brought into the bedroom. There was a knock at the and more footsteps.

Tobias slowly laid Tom on the bed as Draco went to open the door. Tobias smiled when he saw his Papa, who had sent a Patronus to him. "Thank god you're here," he said, giving the man a quick hug before pulling away.

"What's wrong?" Severus asked, and Tobias pointed to Tom, who had curled into himself on the bed.

Severus hummed before going over to the man and sitting beside him on the bed. He pulled out his wand and waved it over the man.

"He's pregnant," Severus said, smiling widely.

"P-pregnant?" Tom asked turning over to look up at him, and Severus nodded.

"I would suggest that you take no potions for the next month unless absolutely required, or they could harm the baby," Severus said, and Tom nodded.

Severus ran his hand through his hair, watching as Tom closed his eyes and slowly dozed off before he stood. "Be warned," he said to Tobias. "Male pregnancy is so more delicate than a female, there is a lot more risk. I'm trying to keep him stress-free and calm for the most of it," Severus said, and the two in front of him simply nodded, a look of shock and awe on their faces.

"Congratulations, Tobias, you too Draco," Severus said before he left the room. "I'm going to be a grandfather," he whispered, and a huge smile appeared on his face.

Back in the room Tobias and Draco stood still. "We're going to be dads," Draco whispered, mindful of their mate sleeping on the bed.

"I...uh...yeah," Tobias replied. He moved forward slowly, sat on the bed, and slowly pulled Tom towards him. Smiling when the man immediately rolled over and buried his head in his stomach.

"Only Tom could sleep after news like that," Draco said as he sat beside Tobias.

"We'll have to be even more careful of the trial now," Tobias said and Draco agreed.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 581

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?