#001

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

"Hello?" Gaeul spoke into the phone. She twirled the cord against her slender fingers as she furrowed her eyebrows. It was quite late at night. The only sound was the quiet pops of the popcorn as it cooked in the microwave.

Her dow eyes wandered to the phone. She half wondered if it was jake. He would always prank her at ungodly hours. Even tho they broke up they still was on good terms.

"Hello?" A deep, attractive voice spoke out. The blonde furrowed her eyebrows. This wasn't jake. It didn't sound like someone she would know either. She stopped twirling the cord on her finger for a moment.

"Yes?" She questioned. It was quiet for a moment on the other side. She almost hung up before a reply was heard. "Who is this?" The voice questioned hesitantly. She bit her lip as she unravelled the cord from her fingers. She wondered who it was. Maybe someone from school. She doubted it was anyone she knew properly.

"Who are you trying to reach?" She questioned back as she glanced back over to the microwave.
Her eyes trailing back to the phone with a raised eyebrow.

"I think I have the wrong number," The voice bit out. Gaeul shrugged her shoulder's lightly as she nodded in agreement. She knew it wasn't someone she knew.

"It happens. Have a nice night!" She replied lightly as she put the phone down. She didn't give the caller a chance to reply as an uneasy feeling pitted inside of her. But she quickly shook it away.

"Who was that?" Her brother sungho asked as she stepped into the kitchen. His hair was a dark brown and complimented his natural appearance. His eyes were a dark, brown too and only conplimented the warm tones of his appearance. The blonde turned to her brother quickly.

"Wrong number," The blonde shrugged as the brunette smirked. He shook his head slightly as he made his way over to the blonde.
"Is that your way of hiding that it was jake, gaeul?" The brunette teased as gaeul shook her head quickly. She knew it wasn't jake.

Despite his commitment to teasing gaeul to death, he had never been able to pull of prank calls. He'd never done one yet. A smirk filled the brunette's pink lips as he leaned himself against the kitchen island.

"It wasn't jake," gaeul stated as sungho wiggled his eyebrows. Gaeul laughed as she turned her back to the boy. She focused her attention back to the microwave. "So who was the mysery man?" She questioned as gaeul shrugged.

"Never got a name, sungho," gaeul explained as the brunette nodded. He wondered if gaeul was secretly dating jake again, there always off and on. However, she had been talking about him the whole time sungho had woken up today. It was quite annoying.

"Sis, come on! I promise not to tell jake!" Sungho exclaimed with a smirk as gaeul rolled her eyes. She wasn't dating jake so she has no idea who it could be.