Part Twenty-Nine

Tobias silently takes a deep breath as all eyes turn to him. He felt Draco squeeze the hand he was holding. His eyes flashed briefly before looking back at the judge who was staring at him.

"Mr. Lupin-Snape, please come forward," Phillip said, and Tobias stood. He made his way through the gate and went directly to Tom, resting a hand on his shoulder and feeling the sub-shoulders relax a bit.

"Is it true that you are the boy who lived?" Phillip asked, and Tobias frowned; he really hated that phrase.

"Yes, and I would prefer you not call me that," He said, looking around the room.

"Harridian?" a voice said, and his head snapped towards the voice. He saw Lily standing from her seat and looking at him.

"That is not my name, My name is Tobias," He sneered, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Don't answer your mother like that," James chimes, and Tobias huffs.

"She is not my mother, I have no mother. I have two fathers," Tobias said turning to the judge, "Your honor these people gave me up when I was five years old, they neglected and abused me. Kept me locked away so I wouldn't get in the way of them training their precious 'boy-who-lived' my father took me and raised me along with my Papa," Tobias said, and Tom placed a hand on the back of his leg calming the emotions in the Alpha.

"Lies, your honor. We didn't do any of that," James said, rising from his chair.

"I have the memories," Tobias said, smirking at the man.

The memories were taken and shown and everyone in the courtroom was silent.

"My boy," Dumbledore said in a sickening grandfatherly tone, "Clearly, you know you must defeat him," he said, and Tobias simply raised a brow at him.

"Don't try that with me old man, I love Tom, and would never hurt him," Tobias snapped at him and the old goat's eyes widened.

Tobias watched as his eyes moved from him to Tom before he raised his hand and magic shot towards Tom.

Tobias quickly moved in front of Tom and turned his back, waiting for the spell to hit, but it didn't. He turned just in time to see Draco collapse to the floor, his Vella wings out and smoking.

Furious Tobias pulled out his wand and pointed it at Albus. #Crucio,# he hissed, and Dumbledore fell to his knees dreaming in pain.

He stopped the spell and quickly kneeled before Draco, whose eyes were now open. "Arrest him." A voice yelled and he was suddenly pulled away from Draco and surrounded by Aurora.

"STOP!" a new voice yelled, and the whole room turned towards the head of the creature council, who had been silent this entire time. "You will release him this instant. Under creature law, he is innocent. That man attacked his pregnant mate and injured his other mate. Therefore, he has done no wrong," the old man with yellow eyes said.

Tobias was released and immediately rushed back over to Draco where Severus was now healing his burns.

"Albus Dumbledore," The creature leader said, "for crimes just witnessed, under creature law. You are hereby sentenced to death. Either at the hands of the offended or by the member of the council representing their species," The leader said and looked at Tobias, silently asking for his decision.

"I would prefer not to," He said, "And neither of my mates are in the condition to, so I guess the council member will have to," He said, and a woman stood.

She gracefully made her way down to the floor from the platform and stood in front of Albus.

"You don't understand what you are doing. We are innocent. The dark lord is sitting right there, and no one is taking action," Albus said, but the woman just smirked at him and raised her wand.

Albus's skin started to boil, welts cubes on his skin, and he screamed once more, rubbing his hands all over his skin. Suddenly he coughed out blood and fell sideways on the floor. Blood leaked from his mouth and his eyes stared lifelessly ahead.

The woman gave a satisfied nod before walking over to Draco and looking down at him, Tobias, and Tom, who were now keeping there. "Congratulations on your young ones," she said before heading back to the platform.

There was the sound of a hammer knocking, and everyone turned to look at Phillip, who was now white in the face and a little shaky, "Now that, that is fine with. The court finds the Potters guilty of child abuse, neglect, and endangerment, you are hereby sentenced to two years in Azkaban and Five years house arrest," He said, and Tobias smiled widely.

"Now, the ministry will have a new headmaster for Hogwarts appointed by the end of the week," Phillip said and Tobias interrupted.

"Actually, that is my job," he said, and the judge gave him a confused look. "As the heir of Hogwarts, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor, I am the only one who can actually appoint a Headmaster now that Dumbledore is gone. The castle will not listen to them unless I say so, and will also choose a new Deputy, too." He explained, and Phillip looked at him for a minute before nodding.

"Very well have your decision by the end of the week," he said, and to ask shook his head.

"I already have someone in mind who will make a great Headmaster," He said, and Phillip sighed.

"And who may that be?" He asked and Tobias smiled.

"I choose..."

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 908

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 6:30 pm

When are you reading this?