6.A Scared Toni?!?!

MENTIONS:PREGNANCY SCARE AND AUGURING

Y/n's POV
October 8 2023
"I'm so fucking tired and hungry.",I said as I turned to Jay who is driving.I'm currently back home in Tampa Bay,Florida for a special Dynamite on Tuesday.I am in Jays car as Jay is driving to Toni and Juices house."We are almost there you will be fine.",Jay says with a chuckle as i rolled my eyes."have you talk to Austin yet?",I asked Jay with a concern look."I haven't yet,I was going to though later when we are all settled at the house.",he replied with a stern look on his face."Ok cause I don't want to deal with any problem between anyone.",I said as I looked out the window when I get a text from Toni.

💗 Bestie Toni 😎✌️

-Hey when are you and Jay getting here??

We are not far from ur house like 10 minutes,why what's up-

-I'm just asking because Jose is really excited about everyone coming
-He's like a child waiting for his BFFs to get here for a sleepover 😭

I'm glad your doing this Toni-
Btw You wanna come with me later to my hair appointment -
maybe we can go out and get drinks or something after 😋💗-

-Yeah would go with you but Idk about drinks maybe to get food 😁👍

Ok well see you in a bit then 😙-

👍-Be safe and text me when you're here because you know how the house is and Jay doesn't ok??
*You Liked The Message*

"Who were you texting?",Jay asked me with his stern look on his face still."Oh it was Just Toni,she was just telling me Joe was excited for everyone to come to their house.",I said with a smile."Im honestly surprised we are all going to there house,I haven't stayed at Joes places since when we where in NJPW together which was in 2018.",Jay replied with a chuckle."it's crazy but at least we get to do it now.",I said as I smile and Jay looks at me and smiles then looks back on the road."Just a heads up there house looks like a beach house.",I said as Jay has a confused look on his face."umm ok that strange.",Jay said confused and I just chuckled.I thought I should post something on my insta so I got my phone,took a pic,and posted it with some adjustments.

I thought I should post something on my insta so I got my phone,took a pic,and posted it with some adjustments

When I posted it Jay got a notification on his phone from instagram."What did you post exactly?" "Nothing important,I thought I should post since I haven't posted in couple of days.",I said as he shook his head."What?",I said as I looked at him."it's nothing important Y/n",he said mocking me and I rolled my eyes."I might go out later with Toni." "Without me and the others",Jay said in a funny dramatic way.I chuckled and saw Jay with a smile.I always wondered if I met Jay before AEW then what would we be exactly.Jay pulls the car in the the house."Oh wow you were so right.",Jay says as Toni and Juice are outside.Jay opens my door and helps me get our bags out of the car."Hey guys just leave your bags here and let's give you a tour",Toni said as we get a Tour from them two.