5 Top Square Cars & Boxy SUVs in 2024

In the world of cars, sleek and curvy designs often steal the spotlight

In the world of cars, sleek and curvy designs often steal the spotlight. However, there's a certain appeal to and SUVs that should be noticed. They offer practicality, unique styling, and plenty of interior space. If you're considering a box shaped car or SUV, here are five top picks for 2024.

1. Nissan Cube

The Nissan Cube is a standout in the box-shaped car category. Its distinctive design, reminiscent of a literal cube on wheels, sets it apart from the crowd. Despite its compact size, the Cube maximizes interior space, making it surprisingly roomy for passengers and cargo alike.

Distinctive Design: The Cube's boxy silhouette is instantly recognizable and gives it a quirky charm.

Spacious Interior: Inside, the Cube offers ample headroom and legroom for a comfortable ride.

City-Friendly: Its small footprint and tight turning radius make it ideal for quickly navigating urban environments.

The Nissan Cube remains a favorite among those who appreciate its unique aesthetics and practicality.

2. Jeep Wrangler

The Jeep Wrangler is an iconic boxy SUV renowned for its off-road prowess and rugged styling. While it may not have a perfectly square shape, its bold and angular design exudes adventure and capability. Whether tackling rocky trails or cruising city streets, the Wrangler commands attention wherever it goes.

Rugged Design: The Wrangler's square-ish shape and high ground clearance make it ready for off-road adventures.

Versatile: With removable doors and a convertible top, the Wrangler offers an open-air driving experience.

Timeless Appeal: Its classic design elements pay homage to its heritage while incorporating modern features for comfort and convenience.

For those seeking a blend of style and capability, the Jeep Wrangler remains a top choice in the boxy SUV segment.

3. Honda Element

The Honda Element is a versatile box-shaped crossover that prioritizes functionality and practicality. Its unique clamshell doors and configurable interior make it perfect for accommodating passengers and cargo in various configurations. Whether you're hauling gear for outdoor adventures or running errands around town, the Element delivers.

Flexible Interior: The Element's boxy shape allows for creative seating arrangements and ample cargo space.

Easy Access: The wide-opening clamshell doors provide convenient access to the cabin, even in tight parking spaces.

Family-Friendly: With its durable materials and easy-to-clean interior, the Element is well-suited for active families on the go.

Despite its unconventional appearance, the Honda Element continues to attract buyers seeking a versatile and reliable vehicle.

4. Fiat Multipla

The Fiat Multipla may polarize opinions with its bold and boxy design, but it stands out. Its unique shape maximizes interior space, providing ample room for passengers and luggage. While its appearance may not appeal to everyone, those who appreciate its practicality and distinctive styling swear by it.

Maximized Space: The Multipla's boxy silhouette translates to generous interior space and excellent visibility.

Practical Features: Clever storage solutions and user-friendly amenities enhance the Multipla's functionality.

Urban Maneuverability: Despite its size, the Multipla is surprisingly elegant, making it suitable for city driving.

While the Fiat Multipla may not conform to traditional automotive aesthetics, its practicality and character make it a compelling choice for some buyers.

5. Land Rover Defender

The Land Rover Defender is an iconic off-road vehicle known for its rugged construction and go-anywhere capability. Its boxy shape pays homage to its heritage while incorporating modern design elements and technology. The Defender commands respect and admiration when traversing rough terrain or cruising city streets.

Famous Design: The Defender's shape is famous for being tough and ready for adventure, with a decades-long heritage.

Adventure Machine: It's made to go off-road and handle any situation so you can confidently explore.

Modern Comfort: It's comfortable inside but still strong on the outside, combining ruggedness with luxury for the ultimate driving experience.

The Land Rover Defender is more than just a car; it's an icon of exploration and discovery, with a reputation for reliability and capability that's unmatched in its class.

To sum up, square cars might not look like regular cars, but they have their charm. There's a square car for everyone, from the fun Nissan Cube to the rugged Land Rover Defender. So why not try something different? After all, not all cars have to be curvy!