S-MONKY

the events will begin after Wano. First, let us assume that the crew saw the Seraphim before Wano and discovered everything about them and knew that it was the reason for the abolition of the Shichibukai system, and the crew is now heading towards an island before the Egg Head to rest for a while.

The narrator's point of view

The ship of our favorite crew was sailing happily in the waters of the New World. The Straw Hat Crew and their alliance had defeated two Yonko in one night. This alone was an achievement worthy of a big party in the country of Wano, and now they were sitting and celebrating with each other their new rewards, Their ship was heading towards their new destination after the land of Wano

Usopp: Ha ha ha, my reward is sixth in the ranking. No, no, they will chase me to get my reward. I don't want it, but I am happy with it.

Franky: You bastard, how did your reward get so high? And look at my picture. They put a picture of my wonderful ship.

Nami: (crying) Hundreds of millions, I wish I could get them myself.

Chopper: (angry) I'm not a pet, I'm a doctor.

After that famous paragraph, the crew met to have lunch with each other on the grass in the pleasant weather, and their ship continued on its way.

They all sat happily eating food while talking and laughing.

Luffy: Yes, that man was a huge sumo wrestler and I defeated him with one blow.

Chopper: Luffy, you're amazing.

Usopp: Ha-ha-ha, as for me, I made a lot of money and information while disguised.

Usopp swallowed when he felt a terrifying aura behind him.

Nami: Usopp, you made money and you didn't tell me. I hope you didn't spend it on trivial things and brought it here for everyone to benefit from.

Usopp: Na na Nami, you know that Wano's currency is not like ours, so it has no use outside of Wano.

Nami: But there was gold, you can't lie to me.

Before Usopp gave his reasons, he was being severely beaten, and Chopper was hiding behind Jinbe in fear, and Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Brock sat drinking tea in silence after eating a delicious meal of food. What was missing was Luffy screaming that he was bored. He looked. Zoro went to his leader and found him sleeping on his back on the grass near them and looking at the sky with a smile.

Zoro: Hey Luffy, why are you unusually quiet?

This question caught the attention of all the crew and they looked at their leader as they sat around him with a smile and looked at his expression of relief and that he was close to achieving his dream and fulfilling his promise.

Nami: Yeah, what's the problem? Are you still hungry or what?

Luffy: Chichi, no, I think we should take a break, what do you guys think?

Everyone was surprised by this sudden decision and they looked at each other in confusion. Why would Luffy say such a thing?

Chopper: Are you okay, Luffy?

Luffy: I'm fine, Chopper. I just want us to rest a little. We've been through a lot so far in the new world. We deserve a little rest before we reach Iron Island. I'm sure there will be many problems that will happen to us once we get there.

Usopp: Yoho, finally, the captain has made a wise decision.

Robin: I really need to rest my muscles after all these fights. It will be a nice break.