Arrival at the Apartment

3RD PERSON POV

Note: Deleted Chapters because I feel like I'm rushing the story too quickly. I'll take it slower this time around.

 I'll take it slower this time around

Jisu: A-Assault rifle?

Y/N: The more the merrier. It's only monsters right even though the outbreak is recent?

Jisu nods as he puts some weapons away.

Y/N: Regular guns ain't gonna work much. I figured quickly the monsters however won't regenerate so easily to incendiary ammo. My sword's gonna be working for many more days. Prepare yourself.

Y/N picked up everything from the armory and even gave a few useful items to Jisu as he held a device in his pocket.

Y/N: The gateway can open with a click of this button when the code is entered. However, it'll only be open for up to a minute at a time. Don't get chopped in half.

She froze as Y/N chuckles and pats her back.

Y/N: Just don't be stupid and stand halfway in alright?

Jisu: Ok.......

*WHOOSH*

*BAM*

She immediately draws her guitar and knife as Y/N rushes to the door and held his blade out

*BAM*

*STAB*

Monster: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Y/N skewers it through its chest with his blade before turning on the switch and electrifying it, frying its body as it falls to the ground twitching.

Y/N: THROW THE MATCH!

Jisu: OK!

She lights the monster on fire and Y/N stomps its head in for extra measure before they stare at the corpse.

Y/N: Good it's dead.

Jisu: That lady.....I heard that monster outside my apartment room when it tried to break in.