Chapter 4: The Paper Of Destiny

I was having a conversation with my friends when suddenly...

???- "ADIEN!!!"

Everyone heard a sweet voice calling me as I turned giving my attention to owner of the voice who was running towards me with unbounded enthusiasm, Making me to wide open my arms as I already knew who it was...it was my Roseline aka rosie... My cutie pie rosie.

Adrien- "ROSIE!!!!!"

We hugged each other tightly engulfing the other in our their arms...

"Awww my little cutie I missed you soooo much soo soooo much"

I said while I picked her in hug spinning her around earning her cute giggles as in seconds the voice of my laugh mixed with her giggles...

Rosie-"me tooooo Adien" she said while giggling..

After some time I putted her down as we both squeezed each other in hug for the last time before breaking the hug while everyone looked at us with aww but Soon some soft sobs rang in the atmosphere making me scared and tense incase I squeezed her hard.. as I said...

"Rosie, what happened little???" I said as concern and panic seeped into my tone while She was sobbing still hugging me causing concern to mount among the group while sam shouted at me accusing...

"look Adrien!!! WHAT YOU DID!! ..you know na how fragile she is? what was the need for you to squeeze her in your muscular arms!!!"

"I know sam!!! And i didn't squeezed her tightly either, I was careful"

I said but everyone gave me a blank face showing their disbelief while some other students were also looking at me making me uneasy "TRUST ME!!!"

But they didn't bulge so Ignoring their gazes I focused on comforting Rosie by gently rubbing her back as I asked her softly

"Rosie, what happened? .... please look at me my little sis... come on please... look you are scaring me now.... did I really hurted you huh?? Tell me rosie..??"

Then she slowly looked up moved her head left and right and said in a slow and soft pitch

"nwooo..it's just.... I missed you soooo much"

she said sobbing as everyone looked at her with a unbelievable look...

She turned towards others as she said softly...

"Don't say anything to my brother, he can never hurt me intentionally or unintentionally!!" she said while pouting as everyone laughed at her making her shy as she again buried her face in my chest as my eyes soften... maybe God has not blessed me with a biological Sister but rosie came in my life as one fulfilling the empty space, her brother was my friend but sadly he passed away 5 years ago while we were in high school since then she is so close to me. She don't have a father but a mother. Her brother was the only hope of their family but God was brutal to take him away too... since then I decided to take her responsibility. She is turning 18 this year as a Second year student in Amouni.

she is a innocent, sweet, fragile girl with pure heart, she is all childish around me, where I love to spoil her, she is really precious to me...  So to my family...

"Okay!! Enough with the teasings!!! Stop Now!!" I said chuckling as everyone replied with a Ok...

Then Rosie suddenly broke the hug as she said "Oh yeah, bigge!! I remembered something"

"Yeah my little,what is it?"

"Today while coming to Amouni I saw a person who was predicting Other's futures. If you tell him your name, birth date and time... he close his eyes and then write something in a paper, folds it and give it to the person but one rule is there the person for whom he wrote the chit, Only he/she have to see the Paper first or God will be angry" she said innocently...