P.1 Couple's drama

"At the school canteen"

Why do we have to study mathematics? I hate it, Alvin said.

"If you really study it won't be as bad as you think, Simon replied"

How can I study when it's so boring? Alvin continued.

Forget what I said. Simon sighed.

At that moment, Random Girl walked up to them and asked, Brittany, are you really dating Alvin?

"Yes, I'm dating him, why?" Brittany asked.

It's such a pity. Alvin has a girlfriend Random girl giggle , And then she walked away.

"These girl keep asking me this. I'm already annoyed. Brittany said"

You two haven't told everyone you guys are dating, Jeanette replies.

If I tell everyone How would the girls I've flirted with feel? Alvin joking.

Alright Mr.popularity ! You come with me. Brittany took Alvin's hand and stood up.

"Whoa Britt, calm down, I'm just joking Alvin said"

Brittany held Alvin's hand and walked to middle of canteen.

Okay everyone, listen up, Alvin and I are really dating. The rumors are true. So stop gossiping and stop asking me and him. Brittany said in the middle of canteen

"Alvin didn't say anything, he just smiled at Brittany" Everyone in the canteen was quiet. Brittany held Alvin's hand as they walked back to their seat.

They sat back in their seats. Brittany was still annoyed by Alvin's joke.

Well...That was unexpected. Eleanor spoke up.

yea.....Jeanette continued.

"Brittany didn't talk to Alvin all lunch. She turned away from him all the time. She was angry at him"

Uh, Brit, are you still angry? It was just a joke, Alvin said.

Brittany said nothing but Huh !
Fine, I can do that too. Alvin turned away.

I don't think this is good, Simon said.
Don't worry, that's how they are, Jeanette replied.

Right...Simon held Jeanette's hand.

"They walked to their classroom"

I can't believe it. I'm angry at him, but all he does is get angry at me in return. Who on earth could do something like this? Brittany said.

"Pretty sure it was you who did that. Eleanor replied"

Forget it , Brittany irritated.

I think what you did in the middle of the canteen was very brave , But how long will you daiting him? Amber asked.

What !? Brittany wondered

Do you think you and him will be together for the rest of your life? She laughed. Oh....Please, that's Alvin He's a flirt. It won't take long for you and him to break up. Amber said.

"That's not true, I know him well. Brittany replied"

But you doesn't know everything. Otherwise, why are you and him angry at each other now? Let's try to prove what he will be like behind your back. Amber said.

"That's nonsense. Don't listen to her, Britt. Eleanor spoke up"

Brittany hesitated ,Maybe Amber was right. But on the other hand, she trusted Alvin. Fine, let's prove it.

"The first plan: They sent a letter to Alvin"

What is this? A letter? Alvin opened and read it.
Hey Alvin, please meet me after class on the lawn ♡