Introduction

Aarav Rathore

He is like sunshine, so sweet, charming and gentleman

He is like sunshine, so sweet, charming and gentleman. He is around 25 with 5'11 height and perfect 6 abs military body. He is the commander of his para military alpha team, who works in special welfare areas containing mountains, flood, dangerous locations. He is totally extrovert with huge group of friends.

He loves music, his bike, his team, his work, sports, parties, working out like any other guy and ofcourse his family, which contains his father(Ex Military officer), mad rich with money and power, a mother(home maker), and a small sister(studying).

He always remain first in class from school to college, the most popular among female generation but no serious affairs. Real gentleman he is soo religious, pure, traditional guy.

With so much rich background why army ? He can do anything he want ? A bit too dangerous for our sweet guy, don't you think. But the real question is, is he that sweet or gentleman..?

Rudra Thakur

H

e is like rain, thunderstorm, so dangerous, so alluring, damm too much for our sweet cores, is not he.
He is 25, 6 feet walking peace of perfection. He is the commander of air force alpha team, who works is most critical, life death situations. He is bit of looner, maybe he is introvert or maybe don't look too friendly.

He loves music, his work, his bike ( boys and there obsession with their bikes) his teams, working out, sports, books, nature, his family. Father(A doctor), mother(A business women) and big brother ( A doctor).

Never ever came first, though his first love was books, but never cared much. Nobody dares to cross his path, but damm popularity among girls, sky high. Rude is just a compliment for him, still always known for being a pan*y dropper.

He is a looner and dangerous so it seems fair he joined military. If soo much a wh**e why join something, where you have to give up all such things ?

So which one is hero and which one is villain, its obvious, but still feels suspicious. Though, you can decide, which is which for you...

Inayat Sharma

I

nayat is the female, who is stuck between, these two purely obsessive gentlemen. She is sweet girl, who is 22, 5.5, studying fashion. She is cute, but sexy with curves. She is shy, but obsessed with orange app. Go out have friends and never in her dreams she though to be light struck by soo much, poor girl 😉

She loves music, her friends, traveling, nature, flowers, food, rain, stroms, sunset, praying. Hates to workout and studying. Though she being an average girl and shy, she never with a boy, but had the darkest fantasies. Has a small traditional family Father (businessman), mother(homemaker), A elder sister ( doctor), younger brother (studying).

But as everyone knows, its our worst fear to come face to face with the book characters we love, so is it going to be a nightmare for her or much more... stay tuned. 😉

Disclaimer/Warning... As I mentioned before, its going to contain a lot of violence and blood, aka dark romance. Otherthan this, there are things you should keep in mind...

Don't be partial towards a character, because leter you might regret your choice.

Every action by the character has a reason, so don't be too struck when guys do morally grey stuff.

Though i don't support cheating, as sometimes its more of a choice or mistake, but its upto you how you want to judge.

And too be frank, the ideas in my brain are way more grayish than colour itself and I'm new to this writing stuff, so i beg you're pardon, if updates are not on regular basis although i try to do it more often, the words don't come out...😔😑