24 | See You Never (Epilogue)

Samir climbed back into the bed in only his boxers, pulling the rest of the thick cover off of Nina

Samir climbed back into the bed in only his boxers, pulling the rest of the thick cover off of Nina. It was only over her thighs because she got so hot through the night and would constantly take it off of herself even though she slept completely naked. Samir was the opposite. He was always cold.

He hovered above her and leaned down to kiss the side of her face from behind in an attempt to wake her up. She normally woke up grouchy even if she slept for a long time, but not if he woke her up with kisses. It had become a part of their morning routine.

"Wake up ma ma." He kissed her lips when she began to turn in her sleep, stretching her arms out in front of her.

Lowering himself between her legs, Samir spread them apart and leaned down to kiss her lower set of lips as well. She didn't register what was happening until he gently pulled her clit into his mouth, and she reached back to grab his head with a moan.

Her slit moistened further with the natural substance she leaked once his tongue made it into her opening, causing her to pull herself up into an arch as her stomach tightened into that familiar knot.

"Oh my god," A pout graced her face as his fingers slid inside of her and matched the pace of his tongue that made it back to her clit, stimulating all of her favorite spots.

"Stop running. Let me have it ma." Samir wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her down, knowing that she was trying not to cum so quickly. He didn't understand why she always did that. He loved being able to make her body melt in just a couple of minutes.

"You smell so good." He groaned mostly to himself while kissing the cuff of her butt, thrusting his twisted fingers upwards to jab directly at the most sensitive part inside of her.

"Fuck!" She raised up with a small cry, feeling her legs become unstable as they trembled from the orgasm that took over her body.

Samir opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to cover most of her slit, catching her cum that squirted out of her in his mouth. The pace of his fingers slowed down to play with the juices coming out of her, and Nina's moans grew louder as Samir sucked it from her opening.

Once he'd cleaned up most of the mess she made, he lifted up and pulled her backside against his front while repositioning her in an arch. Nina reached back to grab his waist as he freed his hard dick from the entrapment of his boxers, sliding the tip of it down her slit.

"Can you put it in for me Nina?" He asked softly, and she moaned again while doing as told.

"Fuuckk," Samir moaned with her as her warmth tightened around him just off of one stroke, and he grabbed her hair that was tied up in a messy bun to pull her up against him.

"Samir, I don't need to cum again baby." She whined, placing her hand over his once his fingers rubbed over her clit.

"Stop telling me that. Be quiet. You know I hate when you don't nut with me." He let go of her hair to cover her mouth, silencing her pleasure filled screams as his strokes aggressively picked up to her favorite pace.