Chapter 4

Harry and I had just gotten back from one of our trip, to a haunted location. I walked inside my apartment, where I threw my back pack, on the hallway floor, and walked over to my couch, and just laid down. 

This last investigation had drained me completely for energy. And I felt like, I could sleep for days and days on end. I did end up falling asleep on the couch. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a message, from a guy that I had talked to, when Harry and I went to do the last investigation. He seemed nice, and he was very sweet. 

"Hey Sophie, do you want go out and drink a cup of coffee together?"  He message me

"Yeah, I would love too." I texted him back. 

"Just text where and when." 

"I was thinking this Friday at 10:30 am." He messaged. 

"Okay, I will you see you by Friday then." I was now looking forward for this Friday. 

Later that day, I had started to edit the video, that Harry and I had recorded at our last investigation location. Which I had drained me for energy, for a couple of days now. 

I was really looking forward to drink coffee with James, the guy who Harry and I had met at a cafe, when we got our coffee together, before we were driving to a abandoned location. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was making myself ready, to go out and drink a cup of coffee with James. I looked in the mirror one last time, before I headed out. I locked my apartment door, before I walked down the hallway, and headed for the elevator. 

I headed for my car, and turn it on, before texting Harry, that I was gonna see a guy, at the cafe where I was gonna meet with James, just in case. I would rather be safe than sorry. 

Once I got to the cafe, I texted James, that I had just gotten to the cafe. I got out of my car, I walked inside the cafe, where I saw James inside, sitting by one of the tables. I walked towards him, and sat down.

"Hey." I said, as I put down my purse in my lap. 

"Hi." He replied.

"I'm gonna go, and get myself a cup of coffee, I will be right back." I told James, before I grabbed my purse, and stood in line. I could feel how my heart was pounding in my chest. 

After I had gotten my cup of coffee, I went back to James's table, and sat down. 

We started to talk for a little bit. I was actually enjoying talking with James, and cracked a few jokes. 

"So, how long, have you been ghost haunting?" He asked with a serious voice. 

"For about 5 years." I replied. He nodded, as he took another sip of his cup of coffee. The atmosphere inside this coffeeshop was really calm, and really relaxing, to which I actually enjoyed. 

"And what about the other guy, who you are with filming?" He asked, sounded a bit jealous. Harry is just my really best friend, and beside I only see him as my older brother. 

"That will be Harry, my best friend." I told him. 

"Oh, okay." He replied. 

We talked for a little bit, before I had to go home, and to relax and edit a bit. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note

I know that this was a bit shorter chapter, and I'm sorry about that you guys.