5💚

"Hyung what do we do after eating?" Beomgyu asked looking at others... "Let's just look around and take whichever room you like and take a little nap after that we'll decide" Jin said eating his ramyun... "Ok then me and tae will take one room. What do you say taetae?" Jimin asked looking a little excited god knows why..... "I'm okay with it minnie" tae said smiling little and made someone's heart flutter.

"I'm finished jiminie you finished?" Tae asked... " I'm almost completed just wait babe" jimin said not knowing someone is jealous not one person but two persons are jealous.

"Wow these rooms look so royal" jimin said
"Yes it is hyung and don't forget this was royal palace once" taehyun said more like whisper in his ear giving shills down to his spine.
"Yaa idiot you scared me. Why you are doing this" Jimin asked looking little angry... "Hehe hyung I'm just kidding don't be angry on me okay" taehyun said smiling nervously.... " You punk just go silently" "okay".

"Wow this room looks good tae let's go to this room, you all go and choose your rooms bye" jimin said and dragged tae into that room

As soon as they entered jimin jumped on bed and looking at ceiling "tae what happened why are you so silent, what happened to you" "nothing chim don't worry I'll just freshen up and come ok" tae said sighing to himself jimin said ok and laid on bed.....
Soon tae came and saw jimin already slept so he also walked there and slept while cuddling his bestie and there two persons looking at them with love eyes and a small smile appeared on their face after long time.....

At evening...
Tae woke up and went to the balcony that he just saw after waking up

He sat there and looked outside calming himself even tho the mansion looks scary from outside but beautiful from inside and backside of the mansion

Tae snaped to a particular place when someone called him but no one is there he thought he might be hallucinating but felt like someone sat next to him but no one was there. He is looking outside thinking something and someone looking at him with love filled eyes...... After sometime jimin woke up and saw tae is sitting there and a black figure is beside him he got scared and shouted taehyung's name while running towards him. Tae looked at him confused "what happened chim why are you shouting?" Tae asked confused "what happened? What happened to you tae i just saw a black bulky figure behind you and you are unaware?" Jimin asked looking little scared "no i also felt like someone sat beside me but no one was there" tae said and turned towards outside and stayed silent. Jimin shook his head and sat there with him...

It's short chapter ik
Sorry i didn't get time to update I'll try next time

How is the chapter?

Enjoy 😊