E i g h t

SEASON ONE: EPISODE EIGHTTHREE OF SWORDS

THREE OF SWORDS

BODY
Jordan Suaste, BODY
3:25, No.1

The minute she had said that, ant was confused on who this 'Chook' guy was, so she pulled up cashes number, seeing the confusion on his face from the corner of her eye and pressed the call button, handing him the phone he caught on to the fact that he knows the guy.

"Allie? You good?" He says in the other end of the phone "cash, Allie needs to talk to you, meet us somewhere" he doesn't reply "the pier" she whispers "did you hear that?" Asks "yeah, totally"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Ant brought Alicia to the pier and waited further away, he wanted to know, but it was her and cashes time, he was going to ask later "what's going on? Are you ready to talk?" He asks holding her hand

-FLASHBACK-

She was applying makeup in the bathroom, dressed in a white cropped cami top with a short white skirt to match, her arms were filled with bracelets and her neck had one of Spencer's chains, her hair was curled and put into a half up half down bun.

Her makeup was bold eyeliner, with some glitter lines, she had false lashes on, and her nails were professionally done, just a basic frenchie tip.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her mums vodka and started pouring it into a bottle, she heard footsteps but, she knew it was spider, he looked down to see what she was doing and nodded "nice one Allie, I'll go distract mum, while you do me one" she nods and screws the lid on that bottle

She grabbed another one filling it to the brim, and then filling the vodka bottle up with water and placing it back in the fridge, when her mum walks in "hey, Alic, got any coins on you?" She asks walking into the room "why?" She asks, her mum sighs "my bloody bank cards expired and the idiots haven't sent me a new one."

She looks at her mum "it's just for milk cupcake" she nods grabbing some money out of her pocket and handing it to her "aw thank you, nice one"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

This was around the time that her and Elsie were best friends and she said she had a crush on her brother due to the fact she had told her she had a crush on ant "spider was looking at me. I swear to go he was-." She says but Alicia cuts her off "I think my house is haunted again"

"Didn't you like just sage it and stuff?" She nods "yeah, well I don't think it worked" she shrugs "you need an exorcism. Can I do it?" She smiles "no, you'd probably conjure more ghosts" she shrugs "true"