31

Hyunjae walked into the room, meeting his manager, only to discover that they weren't the only ones present. There was another man in the room, who was wearing thich glasses and carrying a camera. Hyunjae wonder who is this man was and why they were there.

"You arrive" said the manager.

"Um, who is this?" asked Hyunjae.

The man stand up and walk up to him. He give him a happy smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Bong Hwanji. I'm a journalist" said Hwanji and hand out his hand to shake with Hyunjae.

Hyunjae shake hand with Hwanji.

"Nice to meet you. I'm..."

"Lee Jaehyun or idol name, Hyunjae. You are popular model who been rising up now" said Hwanji.

"You know a lot about me" said Hyunjae.

"I'm a journalist. I need to know everything" said Hwanji.

"What bring you here, Hwanji-ssi?" asked Hyunjae.

"Ah, I had this project that I've been asking for a long time and now I have a permission to do it. Your CEO also had approve it" said Hwanji.

"What was it?" asked Hyunjae.

"I've been wanting to have a collab with you to know what your idol life is and what you're doing beside work" said Hwanji.

Hyunjae was a bit stunned to hear it. The manager also look worried after he heard about this.

"Oh, is it? I've never gotten this kind of opportunity" said Hyunjae.

"That's what I thought. I'll be observing you for a week" said Hwanji.

"Okay. I hope I didn't disappoint you" said Hyunjae.

"Nice to work with you, Hyunjae-ssi" said Hwanji.

Despite being open to receiving the opportunity, Hyunjae nonetheless had these reservations. He was concerned that the journalist would realize that he was suffering from an illness condition, as well as struggling with insomnia. The journalist might inadvertently learn about these private matters, and he feared that it would be used to his detriment.

"For today, it just a simple interview" said Hwanji.

"Sure. I'm prepared to answer it" said Hyunjae.

Haknyeon was discharged from the hospital, and Juyeon and Younghoon took him out on a date together. It had been a while since they had gone on a date as a trio, as Hyunjae was unable to accompany them this time around. Younghoon had inquired about the situation, but Hyunjae simply stated that he was unable to go with them, without providing further details.

Haknyeon was left feeling disappointed when Hyunjae couldn't join them for their outing. It had been a while since they had all gone out together, and he was expecting to spend some time with Hyunjae, who he missed greatly.

Haknyeon attempted multiple times to reach out to Hyunjae via calls and messages, but was repeatedly stopped mid-action without understanding why. It was as if there was some kind of barrier preventing him from communicating with Hyunjae, which had left him feeling confused and frustrated.

"I'm sure Hyunjae is very sad that he couldn't join us, Haknyeon" said Younghoon trying to cheer him up.

"Mm..."

Younghoon and Juyeon observed Haknyeon, noticing that he was displaying a clear lack of vigor and energy, as if he was lacking in spirit. Both of them were aware that he desperately wanted to spend time with Hyunjae. They are even unable to meet with Hyunjae despite their efforts.