Part 4 : Winter night kisses

Still Flashback

Still Flashback

Jiwon POV

This is the very first time for me doing this with my co-star. This is new, the atmosphere is new.

The feeling is new......

He said that this just a practice to make the scenes between us look more real, so I obeyed, I followed him when he led me to his car that parked far from the shoot venue. Our managers have left, our crew have left, this is clearly 10 PM in a winter night, everyone should have left now. But not with me and him.

Here we are. Inside his car, practicing the kissing scenes.

This isn't usual, I didn't do this with Park Seojoon nor Son Sukku, in our previous dramas. But when this sunbaenim, whispered to me in his deep husky voice, "Believe me, it works." I just nodded and followed his suggestion.

We were seated front inside the car. He played some music from the radio, a romantic one.

I jolted a little when Soohyun's lips met mine. Not rush, but in a soft way.

His lips parted and in seconds softly crushed my upper and lower lips, taking turns. I froze at the moment, but he tried to provoke me by biting my lower lip in a seducing way. I felt his minty breath. It was toothpaste and cigaratte.

He placed his muscular hands on my back to the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him. He led my hands to be placed in the back of his head.

"This way," he whispered between the kisses. "You should stroke my hair."

I stunned to my place—what I did was just replying his kisses with the same energy that he gave me—while stroking his hair, following his command.

"Yes, like that," he grinned between the kisses.

He bit my lips and tried to slid his tounge through the left side of my mouth and he succeded. The kiss was no fully mouthed with tounge and saliva between, we tried to give our bests in this kissing practice sessions.

When I felt that I couldn't catch my breath, I stopped, back off, and pushed him a little. "Wait, wait, Sunbaenim... Kim Soohyun-ssi..."

"Hm?" The eyes that used to see me coldly now changed, instead he stared at me, softly. His lips were swollen, wet, and it looked so sexy. This is not him, he always treated me coldly. What happened to the days we spent the last several months when he ignored my presence.

"Are we allowed to do this?" I gathered courage to ask.

"Huh?" One of his eyebrows lifted, "I always did this with my co-female leads in my dramas."

What... okay. Keep calm, Kim Jiwon.

I asked my heart to not respond his statement but I couldn't. Instead, it beat so fast in a bad way, like someone knocked my stomach I don't know why I feel hurted.

"Sorry but I can't."

I tried to reach the handle and got out from the car. I could see Soohyun froze at his spot but I couldn't care more. I just want to go home. I walked for 10 mins to calming down my self, search for a taxi and went back to my apartment. I felt tears fell down in my face during all the way back home I don't know why but it felt hurt.

What was his thinking? How could the famous actor treated girls like that? I know it's just a practice kissing session for him, but no.. he couldn't just do that action freely without considering how the actresses feeling.

When I opened the door knob of my room door in apartment, I went to a small room behind my cupboard, and this view presented to my eyes—Kim Soohyun faces all over the wall, plastered. Yes I have been his fans since his debut, from his very first performace in Dream High even when he starred in You Who Come from The Star, it was my favorit. He is a sunbaenim that I always adore, though his reputation is bad. Tonight, the rumor proven to be true. That he is a player who plays with girls' heart, coldly.

I could see that in one poster of Kim Soohyun that I put in the wall of this small room, the room where I put all the stuffs for fangirling, he smiled so gently. I couldn't believe finally I can be this closed to him but still felt heartbroken.

This feeling became so obvious, it is just like one-sided love to him now.

——

A/N : Thanks for reading though in silent :)

P.S. I changed summer background into winter