♡~Headcanons~♡ UPDATED WITH SETHOS

◇How they kiss
Kaeya
He'll pull you toward him and look into your eyes before give you an open-mouthed kiss. He likes to feel your body against his.

Diluc
He'll lift you against him so you can't go anywhere, and if he's feeling cheeky, he'll pepper kisses along your neck. He loves using his tongue.

Venti
He'll reach up to you and kiss you with tongue, he'll take advantage of where he can put his hands, wanting to hold you as much as possible.

Xiao
He'll easily grab your hips and pull you toward him. He wants to see you flustered before kissing you.

Zhongli
He'll often wait for you to initiate but he has no problem taking charge throughout. He will hold your hips and tilt you backward so you have to put your trust in him entirely.

Tartaglia
He'll grab whatever he can to get you to moan into his mouth: ass, thighs, hair, whatever. As long as you can make a sound, he'll keep kissing you. Occasionally, he'll give you love bites.

Gaming
Very slow and sweet and he'll always grin/giggle afterwards and keep kissing you on the cheek.

Kazuha
He'll play with your hair first, or stroke your cheek; something that will give him your full attention. His kisses start off slow but don't be fooled, he can flip you over and ravish you in a second.

Thoma
He's a bit shy, and looks at your lips, wanting you to kiss him first. When you do, he wraps his arms around you and presses his forehead to yours.

Gorou
He starts off with peppered cheek kisses while he hugs you close. As his hands go to your waist, he's just waiting for you to tug on his hair for him to kiss you deeply.

Heizou
He will pin your hands and chuckle before kissing you. He'll only let you go if he wants you to touch him. His kisses are slow, and he'll cup your cheek and open his eyes once in a while to make sure you're enjoying it.

Scaramouche
He blushes a lot when he kisses/gets kissed but he won't let anyone mock him for it. Sometimes he'll bite your lip if he's feeling playful.

Itto
Very sudden and almost without warning but very passionate. He'll grab your ass during the kiss.

Ayato
Neck kisses from behind as his arms wrap around your waist. He'll move your hair out of your face to stroke your cheek.

Alhaitham
He doesn't often kiss first. But when he does, it's at night, when you're lying together. He'll softly press his nose to yours and pull your hips into his so he can kiss you slowly, his hands roaming your body.

Kaveh
He'll hug you from behind and whisper things in your ear about how good you look and how nice you smell.

Cyno
He kisses you like he's been waiting to kiss you for a long time: quickly, thoroughly and as if he's trying to steal your breath.

Sethos
He'll tease you until you kiss him, but he'll take control in a split second and push you up against the nearest hard surface.

Tighnari
He'll gently pull you by the hips and rub his nose to yours before kissing you gently. He only adds tongue if you're comfortable with it.

Lyney
He loves using tongue and he'll grip your hair in his hands if he can. He wants you to pull him closer. Sometimes, he'll move backwards just so he can feel you pulling him close.

Freminet
He starts with slow, closed-mouth kisses until you're both comfortable. He'll gently hold your neck until you beg him to choke you more.

Neuvillette
He will lift you to his body so he can feel your legs around his waist and your hands in his hair while he's kissing you. He loves to kiss and lick your neck, too.