CH 24 : Rocket Revenge

Canalave city was in ruins the library had collapsed as hundreds of wild Pokémon swarmed the city driving out every trainer including the towns gym leader Byron. The scarlet Gyrados stared at the crushed library analyzing the stains of blood before turning away and diving back into the sea.

 Y/n was stuck under the rubble no doubt squashed under the concrete. The city was now conquered as all humans retreated. The broken library was silent aside from the soft muffled scream from under the rubble 

lift...lifttt...LIFT!!!

A massive chunk of debris lifted slowly from the ground Y/ns beaten and shaking body appeared , he roared in triumph as Heracross and Gliscor helped him

A massive chunk of debris lifted slowly from the ground Y/ns beaten and shaking body appeared , he roared in triumph as Heracross and Gliscor helped him. Eventually they climbed out of the rubble and gazed at the abandoned city. Y/n began to sulk staring at his home region being torn apart. Gligar jumped onto his back tickling him with its tail, Y/n laughed in glee. 

"I don't know if it's the end of the world but even if it is, a world with you guys is worth fighting for" Heracross waved at Y/n and pointed blankly at the sea "What is it pal?" asked Y/n suddenly Zeezee and shuppet popped out from their pokeballs 

"What the hell is that sound!!!" she said holding her ears shut just then both Gligar and Heracross winced in pain.  Y/n acted quickly rolling up pieces of insulation and stuffing them into his pokemons ears , he wrapped his bandages around Heracrosses head. Zeezee sighed in relief "I forget humans ears pale in comparison to ours"

if only  pokemon are being affected that means...ultra sonic waves?

Heracross pointed at the horizon specifically at Iron Island where a small boat was floating next to the Island "good eye pal" said Y/n dusting himself off.  The team ambushed a wild Pelipper knocking it out cold ,capturing it and wrapping its ears with bandages "We need your help finding who did this to you"

Pelipper screeched in anger trying to flap away ,Y/n jumped on top holding the bandages for dear life Pelipper flew off at extreme speeds as Y/n directed her towards the ship using her bandages as reins.

"You think he realized he left all of us here??" asked Zeezee still siting on the rubble the other pokemon shook their heads and watched their master fly to his doom.

A few moments later Pelipper crash landed onto the small boat Y/n yelped in pain and looked around relieved to see the boat completely empty. He felt around his pockets realizing he had  only 2 pokemon left.

 Eevee felt uneasy and in pain but Y/n covered her ears with some material and continued their search. They walked into the lower deck scanning the hull suddenly Eevee cried in pain Y/n held her close massaging her head. Y/n switched on the light and to his shock the room was covered completely in radio tech.

 Y/n switched on the light and to his shock the room was covered completely in radio tech