Part 6

Time Skip

YN'S POV

Today is a very odd day for me. I promised Chim that I'll not think about Dee and move on. But I can't. No matter how much I try. Today is Dee's birthday. I want to call him and wish him. Though I know his number will be unavailable. I have been doing the same thing for the last 5 years. I bought a birthday gift for him each year. I have one for this year as well. Chim doesn't know anything about it. I will go to the place where Dee and I used to meet. Then I will go to meet Jungkook. I just said to him yes to divert myself from Dee's thoughts. I got up and started getting ready. I wore a black turtle neck top, black cargo pants, and a boyfriend shirt with high boots. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put on my name necklace. I don't like wearing jewelry or doing makeup. I was about to go out when eomma called me.

"YN, get here right now." Said Mrs. Lee.

"Yes, eomma." YN said and went towards her mother.

"Are you going to be late? " asked Mrs. Lee

"Ne," YN replied

"Okay. I am going out too. I have some work. I am gonna be late, too. If you before me please make something and eat. YN, I'm begging you, please eat. I can't even properly remember when I saw you eating properly last." Mrs Lee said.

YN had nothing to say. She doesn't know what she should do or say. She just nodded her head and bid her mother goodbye and left.

YN left her house and started walking towards the forest. There is a lake in the forest where Dee and YN used to meet. YN reached there and went towards a cherry blossom tree. She put her hand on the bark of the tree. There was an engrave which says 'Dee and YN forever'

Unknowingly, a tear fell from her Bambi eyes.

"Ha-Happy birthday, Dee. May - may all your wishes come true. Dee, do you know I got another present for your birthday. Dee, are you happy without me? Don't you miss me a little bit? " YN said as if she was talking with Dee. "You know what, Dee, if you have said you loved someone else. I would have left you without any fuss. Cause I love you way too much to keep you locked in a relationship that you don't want. But you never said anything. But don't I at least deserve to know why you forget me as if I don't exist." Said YN .

After staying there for a few hours and crying and talking all alone, YN suddenly remembers she had to meet Jungkook. She wiped her tears and started going back.

She turned around and said,"Dee, Bogo-sip-eoyo... I hope you can see that. Saranghaeyo Dee. Never mind, see you next time, maybe. Be safe and happy, wherever you are and whoever you are with. Aniyo."

Saying these, YN left the place with a smiling face but a heavy heart.