01: "Confession"

Note: This is from the trailer scene where Yotha confessed to Gun.
Word Count: 540

"I'm just going to get straight to the point", Yotha told him. Yotha took a deep breath, "Are you dating anyone?". Gun sighed, "Are you saying I'm nosy again-".

Yotha put his big hand over Gun's mouth before he could say anything else. Gun wasn't uncomfortable but he was confused and surprised by the sudden hand that touched his mouth.

It was silent for second but then Yotha broke the silence, "If not, you can date me". Yotha slowly moved his hand away from the smaller boy's mouth. Gun had no clue what to say, no words came out of his mouth.

Yotha moved his face closer to the other boy. Gun stared at the other boy's eyes and admires how pretty they are. Both of their lips touched as Yotha felt like Gun's lips kind of tasted like cherry. Gun kissed him back, feeling the warmth of each other's breath and taste.

Gun put his hands on Yotha's shoulders, as Yotha held Gun's face, deepening the kiss

Gun put his hands on Yotha's shoulders, as Yotha held Gun's face, deepening the kiss. They were enjoying the tenderness, innocence and love they were sharing together. The kiss was slow and gentle, deep and meaning, and so pure.

Gun realized what he was doing and he slightly pushed the other's boy shoulder, breaking the kiss. "What was that for?", Gun asked as he touched his lips.

Before Yotha could say anything, he passed out on Gun's chest. "Yotha?!". Gun sniffed the boy's hair and he smelled alcohol. "Was he drunk this whole time?", Gun asked himself.

Gun gently caressed the boy's fluffy hair, slightly smiling to himself. "Yotha, wake up your heavy", Gun whined. Gun tried pushing him off but he put his arms around Gun's waist, hugging him.

After a few seconds, Yotha's grip got weaker so it was easier for Gun to push Yotha. As Gun gently pushed Yotha on his bed, he sighed from the workout he just had of putting Yotha on the bed.

Gun sits next Yotha on the bed as he stares at him, watching him sleep. "He looks nice while he is sleeping", Gun thought to himself , making an observation. A slight smile appeared on the boy's face.

Gun stood up and was about to go to his bed to go to sleep. Yotha grabbed Gun by the left arm, making Gun fall on Yotha's chest. As Gun tried to move Yotha held him by the waist tightly. "Yosha!", he whined.

Gun squirmed a lot trying to get out of the strong grip. "What the hell is this, let go of me!?", Gun whined again. He laid his head on the boy's chest. Yosha made whining noises, as he moved around on the bed, "I want to have you by my side, Gun". Gun looked up at him, having his chin on the other boy's chest.

Yosha gave Gun a slight peck on the forehead as Gun slightly blushed by the warmth of his lips on his forehead. "Me too, Yosha", Gun slightly smiled. He laid his head back down on Yosha's chest, loving the affection, love, and intimacy from the other male. He slowly closed his eyes as he then fell sound asleep.