Chapter Twenty: We Are The Champions

Sorry for any typos

                              Travis' pov

"What on earth are you thinking about, man? You look like you're completely out of it." Patrick asked, coming up to me and patting me on the shoulder, snapping me out of my daze.

"What? Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking. What's up?" I replied, glancing over to him.

"This is like the third time someone's had to snap you out of it. What's up?" Patrick sat down next to me on the bench. This is the last practice for us before the superbowl and we were all buckling down, so my daydreaming is definitely upsetting the team a little bit.

"Sorry, uh, you know how Taylor has a show in Tokyo the night before the Super Bowl?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, what about it?"

"It's gonna be a really close call from after the show for her to get to Las Vegas. And I'm obviously not gonna be mad if she can't make it 'cause that really isn't her fault... but I'm just really hoping she can." Travis sighed.

"Really, that's why you've been staring off into space for so long." Patrick questioned, chuckling. "Aren't you supposed to be making me feel better?" Travis asked.

"Uh, sure, sure. Uh... I mean, you do know who you're talking about, right?" Patrick asked and Travis furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"You're talking about Taylor Swift. She's like Superwoman. She can do anything, have some faith, man." Patrick patted me on the shoulder again and I laughed. "Haha, yeah, u guess you're right."

"I'm always right. Now get your head in the game! We have a Super Bowl to train for!" Patrick hit me on the shoulder before he got up and walked away, making me grunt. "Okay, that one kinda hurt." I sighed, standing up to follow him.

...........

Taylor's pov

"I hope you can make it, but I understand if you can't." Travis said through the FaceTime call. It was just after dinner and I was supposed to have my show tomorrow night before hopping on a plane to get to the Super Bowl.

"I'm definitely gonna try, even if I don't get there at the beggining. I'm still gonna try to get there to see some of it. But I know that you're gonna do amazing! I plan to on bringing cinnamon rolls as a victory!" I smiled proudly.

"What if we don't win, though?" Travis asked.

"Then consider them 'I'm proud of you guys no matter what' cinnamon rolls." I replied.

We talked for a couple more minutes before Travis furrowed his eyebrows as if he relented something.

"Wait, what time is it for you, baby? Isn't it late there?" Travis asked, sitting up straighter on the bed in his hotel room.

"Oh, uh, it's around midnight here." I replied, glancing at the clock.

"Tay! You have a show tomorrow! You need all the rest you can get." Travis sighed, although this shouldn't be surprising 'cause I rarely go to bed before midnight.

"I can sleep in tomorrow!" I shrugged "I just wanna talk to you right now." I was a little tired, but I really wanted to talk to Travis right now.

"I know, baby. But I can tell that you're tired. And you'll see me soon! Hopefully we can get this win and then we can go to the after party and just drink, dance, have fun, and make out the whole time!" Travis cheered and Taylor chuckled. "Haha, okay, fine. I'll go to bed if I must." I sighed.

"Awesome, okay. But hey, I'll probably a couple more hours after you wake up before I go to bed, so why don't you call me in the morning!"

"Okay." I smiled, happy with that plan.