➝ 𝟎𝟮. 𝗽𝗿𝗲-𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

[ alright my max lovers, new update in bitter revenge, a better look into who victoria is :D i hope you enjoy this book. remember to vote. comment. share. and leave me your thoughts :) x Vi ] 

─── ⋆⋆⋆🏁🏆♟️⋆⋆⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋆⋆🏁🏆♟️⋆⋆⋆ ──

FEBRUARY 2024

The minute the news broke of her offer from Red Bull the articles came pouring in. Victoria knew it was only a matter of time before the hate and the judgment would pile on as well, but it was not like she hadn't dealt with it before.

She had scrolled through all the articles and the clips of her interviews on twitter, as well as sat down with Sky Sports HQ for the Q&A, nothing had felt real until the photos were taken and she had shared her helmet picture on her Instagram.

Now a week before she had to fly out to Bahrain for testing, she lay in bed on twitter once again with her burner account reading through all the discussions surrounding her move from F3 to F1. Victoria had just returned from her time on the sim and the rest of her evening was pretty empty.

Some podcast accounts weren't very nice about their thoughts about her moving to Red Bull and they felt she had taken the chance away from the junior team and that she should have been moved to the Red Bull junior team, others were concerned she would burn out like the man second drivers of Red Bull. Not that they knew what her contract entitled and why she was worried about burn out. She heard the front door to flat open and the ruffling of bags before the click of the lock.

"We're back, Vicky you home?"

Victoria got off the bed and made her way to kitchen, to see Oscar putting the milk and eggs into the fridge while Lily unpacked their dinner for that evening.

"Hey," Victoria said.

"Hi," Lily smiled at her before walking over to give her a hug. "Did you get in okay?"

"Yes, thanks for letting me crash. I can't believe there was such a big mishap with my lease." Victoria groaned thinking back to the screw up her team had managed.

"What happened again?"

"Well since I'm going to be up at Milton every time, I not racing Carrey suggested I move to Milton. Red Bull said they'd take care of the accommodation and just to have my items shifted to the guest house, which I did. They have my things in the storage at the guest house and a flat's lease was up and I had already ended my lease with my old place, and I was just supposed to fly straight from the launch to the new flat. But all Laurie0 told me was something wasn't ready with the flat and so I stayed at the guest house, until today when the overlapping booking left both me another one of the guests without a place to stay. So, I offered to give the guest room up since I knew I could come stay with you for the night. I think by tomorrow I should be able to move into my new place."