003

Aaliyah Dior Williams | 20Location: mall

Location: mall

There was going to be a large back-to-school picnic for Uconn athletes. Each person had the ability to invite only two people so obviously Aaliyah would be inviting Taylor and Cali to come with her.

The girls were currently looking for outfits to wear, wanting to be chill and casual but also cute. "this would look so good on you liyah" Taylor stated holding up a light pink lululemon zip-up jacket and skirt.

"That's cuteee, lemme see" Aaliyah replied taking the set out of her hands and examining it. "I love that color on you. You should definitely get it" Cali added, contributing to the idea of getting the set.

"Imma get it" Aaliyah said putting the outfit on her arm, waiting for the other girls before going to checkout. Her total came up to around $250, tapping her card on the machine, seeing that it approved. The cashier handed her the bag and receipt. Aaliyah thanked her, before searching for her friends.

Once she caught up to them they headed out of the store. They had been in the mall for about an hour before Aaliyah's stomach began to grumble. She stated that she needed to eat before she dropped to the floor causing the girls to realize that they were hungry too.

They all decided on canes, each of them ordering the three-finger combo. They stood on the sideline waiting for their food.

"Hey girl boo" Aaliyah heard a familiar voice say, snapping her head in the direction of the sound. Searching, only to be met with the face of the KK, the girl who posted the bread video that went viral. "Heyy" Aaliyah responded a bit awkwardly since she really didn't know the girl.

"What yall doing here?" KK asked. There were three girls behind her talking and whispering to each other, Aaliyah remembering each of their faces. "Shopping for the picnic" Aaliyah responded, stealing a quick glance with the blonde she found highly attractive.

"Ouu, we might go and see what that's hitting for" KK said before pulling out her phone. "Say, can I have your number and if we come out there we can meet up or sum" KK asked handing Aaliyah her phone. Aaliyah just smiled and nodded her head before taking the phone, adding her contact and saving it.

"Ight we'll see yall" KK responded before saying bye to all three girls. "We seen that" Taylor told Aaliyah. The girl trying to act naive "seen what?" Taylor gave her a 'you know what' look before responding "you and blondie sharing looks with each other."

"What? No. I wasn't even paying attention to her" Aaliyah stated knowing damn well she was definitely staring a little. The two girls just shook their heads. "I say just make a move" Cali said with her hands raised up. Aaliyah was about to respond but her name was called meaning that the food was ready.

_________________________________

Paige Madison Bueckers | 21
Location: mall

"Why you ain't say anything to your girl, P?" KK asked turning around a bit while they were walking to the next store. "Who girl?" Paige asked looking around as if she was looking for someone. "Yours" KK replied rolling her eyes a little.

"Nah" Paige said shaking her head, following Ice and Aubrey as they went to look for clothes to wear for the picnic as well. "Lord, please guide my friend. I'm trying to help but it just ain't working" KK said putting her hands together and closing her eyes.

"KK calm down, she cute and all but ion know if she my type" Paige said shrugging her shoulders. KK just stared at the girl in shock. "I don't even have anything else to say. Nobody can save you at this point" KK said waving Paige off.

Paige just laughed shaking her head at her friend. It wasn't like she didn't find the girl attractive, because she most definitely did. Paige just wasn't ready to be in a relationship. With relationships came problems and mental health issues.

For now she just wanted a vibe. Someone she could do relationship things with, without either one of them catching feelings. She had a feeling that Aaliyah wasn't the type to go for none of that, so for now she wouldn't make any moves on the girl.