the thing itself (i am never forgiving myself)

here you go, pal. i hate you (joking)
to all my moots, i am so sorry you have to see this

tw: smut (duh), rarepair (sub sparkling x service dom wildberry (if that's a pr0sh1p, (I don't think it is since they're both canonically adults) i'll take this down) ), light bdsm (just tying hands together with hair tie), and master kink (kinda)

read at your own risk, it's cringe as shit

here you go (IT'S OVER 2000 WORDS :SOBBING:)
|
V
——————————————————

Sparkling Cookie's POV:

I got on top of Wildberry Cookie's lap as he felt around my shoulders, his fiery red eyes piercing the gaze of my delicate green eyes. He cupped my face with one arm and pulled me closer to him with his other arm whilst maintaining eye contact.

"Do... Do you want this?" He asked me. I smiled.

"Yes," I replied. Wildberry smiled back at me, and after a few seconds of looking at each other's eyes, he started to unbutton my shirt. I silently gasped, but I let him. He pulled me even closer to him and started to kiss along my collarbone.

I let out a quiet moan as he started to softly suck on my neck. I pulled him closer to me, if I even could. God... I don't really like to admit this, but I... I've never had anyone kiss my neck. However, I could tell Wildberry had quite some experience with giving people hickeys, because he was hitting on my newly discovered sweet spots. I let out more pants and moans as he continued sucking on my neck.

After a few minutes of Wildberry doing this, he pulled away from my neck. I was blushing immensely at this point, and he was panting from the lack of oxygen. I could feel myself getting hard at the sound of his rugged breath, but I didn't mind it at this point. Wildberry turned my head to face his, and through his panting, he got a sentence out of his mouth.

"I've wanted to do this with you for so long, Sparkling..." Wildberry panted. Deep down, I wanted to do this with him as well, but I never knew we would actually ever actually do it... Without any hesitation, Wildberry pressed our lips together. It felt like heaven. I kissed back as best as I could and I wrapped my arms around him. His lips felt... oddly nice. It's a kind of nice I couldn't describe at that moment.

Wildberry slowly slipped in his tongue in my mouth. I opened up more, allowing him entry. I slowly extended my tongue to meet his. Soon enough, we were French kissing. I let out pants and moans as we made out with one another. His hand met my crotch and he started to palm me. I jolted at his touch but it turned into pleasure. I pulled away from him and I moaned roughly. I was already hard to begin with, so this was going to tip me over the edge. It seemed like Wildberry took notice of this, because he started to palm me harder to coax the noises out of me. I loved the feeling. I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Never seen anyone get off to palming, that's a first," Wildberry teased. I put a hand to my mouth. He took notice of this, and quickly took my hand off of him.

"I want to hear you," He said roughly. I breathlessly nodded before he set back palming me at a brutal pace. I quickly gasped again, but I started moaning just as fast as the feeling of shock turned into pleasure.

"Oh- Oh my god-!" I gasped in between moans.

"You like that, don't you?" Wildberry asked.

"Y-Yes-!" I responded. He took his hand away from my pants, much to my dismay. But then, he started to take off the lower parts of his armour, and only then did I realize what he was doing. I backed away from him so that he could fully take it off. As soon as he did so, I saw his boxers. And he was hard, very hard.