2

Amina Moore

"Shit" I hissed as I burned my finger while rotating my blunt making sure that it was fully dried

I had just gotten home from class and my weekend was just about to start and what better way to start my weekend than to smoke and devour some chipotle.

KK and I had hung out with the team yesterday and gotten a couple of interviews and pictures for our project so that was off to a good start and I was happy about that.

I'm supposed to be going to the game tonight that they're having against South Carolina, it's kind of a big deal here because South Carolina is undefeated right now so KK has been nervous all day to see if they'll win or lose.

I'm curious to see her play though, I haven't been to any games considering I don't go out much due to me not having a single friend my 3 years being at UConn, not that I minded one bit. I like my solitude, I like to consider myself an anti-social butterfly if you will.

I took a long pull from my blunt, laughing at myself scrolling on my phone checking my notifications.

p.bueckers followed you on Instagram

I clicked the profile and discovered the blonde, who I met the other day which I grew to despise. How can one learn to not like someone in such a short period of time? I'm unsure but it's definitely possible.

I rolled my eyes at the notification and scrolled down her followers and my mouth dropped. LEBRON follows this bitch?? Okay, I need to see her play. Ok. Angel Reese? That's not far fetched considering they're both in college... maybe she can FaceTime Angel for me... or maybe she can put me on... I laughed again making myself choke on the smoke.

"Okay, put the blunt down" I mumbled to myself.

Blondes kinda cute, in a fuck boy way I guess. Oh well, I exited off her page. Getting my mind prepared to get ready for the basketball game.

I finished getting ready and decided to have a mini photo shoot in the backseat of my car, after realizing I probably was over dressed for a basketball game. Shrugging to myself I scrolled through the pics favoriting the ones I wanted to post.

 Shrugging to myself I scrolled through the pics favoriting the ones I wanted to post