Chapter 5-goodnight-

Mike nodded at Joyce, thinking through everything that's going on "I'm just...I feel bad for making el go through this again, same thing with Will, They both have been going through this their whole childhood, and I hate for Will to just randomly start feeling this way again..and I hate having to just randomly bring it up on El that she needs to go through all that lab stuff again.." he said quietly, Joyce agreed with that, sighing softly "I know you do, dear..but we have to do what's best. It's either that, or Vecna will always be connected to Will, and you've got to thing, Mike..it's not like your parents can just move out of Hawkins, Vecna Will always be here in Hawkins..and he can come back any moment and start killing people again..we're lucky we still have max here." Mike winced at the mention of what happened to Max.."you're right..I'm gonna- I'm gonna get Will now.." he sighed, Joyce nodded "do you want me to get your bed set up?" Mike nodded at that.."in elevens room?" Joyce asked, Mike blinked a few times "can you put it in Wills, actually? I wanna sleep in there with him to make sure he sleeps okay.." he said and walked into the bathroom again, sighing down at Will..Wills beautiful big brown eyes looked up at Mike, his eyes were so big, his eyelashes were perfect..it's almost as if he was looking up at Mike like a lost puppy..Mike pressed his lips together into a smile "you're gonna be alright, we'll talk with El..we're planning on getting her into Owens office to start gaining her powers back, alright?" Mike said, Will replied with a nod "um..I might see if you can talk with Owens too..just so he can maybe help us out a little..because remember, you're the one communicating with vecna, if he says anything to you, you tell us..if he tries to take advantage of you in any way, tell us..I don't want you getting hurt.." Will gave Mike a small smile, it made Will happy knowing Mike cared about him.."what about el?..do you know if she'll even agree with that?" Will asked "well, she's been through it before, and she knows what will happen if we don't kill Vecna..she cares about her family, and she knows she's not alone in this.." he replied.."come on, your mom should be making my bed in your room..I wanna make sure you sleep okay.." and with that, Will was blushing. They both made their way into the bedroom, where Joyce had a small mattress on the ground with tons of blankets on it..the Byers had a thing for a bunch of blankets..

Mike smiled down at Will "you had a pretty long night, you should get some sleep.." Mike looked down at Will, Will nodded and grabbed his pajamas out of his drawer, going back into the bathroom to change while Mike changed in his room..Mike was laying on his mattress when Will walked into the room, he was still in the middle of putting his shirt on, so Mike got a glimpse of Wills waist, which made him feel some type of way, his face heated up and he automatically had a stupid grin on his face! Will sighed and looked down at Mike.."Mike?.." Will asked "yeah, Will?" mike furrowed his eyebrows, Will sat next to Mike, sighing deeply "do you think things will be okay?..do you think that everyone will survive?..I mean, I thought he was never gonna come back again! I thought it was over with.." Will pinched the bridge of his nose, his voice cracking as he spoke, This made Mikes heart break. "Hey, Will..none of us thought this was gonna happen..and- well..I can't promise anything, but you're strong! Our group is so powerful" he tilted his head, Will looked up at the taller boy.."Will, you're my best friend..and I'm sorry how I've treated you in the past..about el, and how we all got girlfriends..but hey, I care about you so much, you don't even know it.." he shook his head.."Thank you Mike.." he said with practically hearts in his eyes.."no, thank you, Will.." he paused "thank you.." he smiled at the brown headed boy.."you should get some sleep, We have a lot to get done tomorrow..plus, you've had a long day..you deserve sleep...wake me up if you need anything." He smiled at the boy, Will smiled back and made his way in his own bed, looking down at Mike "goodnight.." Goodnight, Will.."

794 words