chapter 2

Catnap pov:

I watch as this dog who I did not know looked at me with a scared face and a nervous  face he better tell who he is before I call the guards he then spoke up. Dogday: umm hi my name is Dogday prince of the sun kingdom.  He is from the sun kingdom and the prince there why is he here then in the moon kingdom? Catnap:if your from the sun kingdom and the prince there then why come here to the moon kingdom? Dogday: I wanted to talk with the moon king and queen about ending the rivalry between the two kingdoms and joining forces with each other. Catnap: well dogday that just stupid my parents would happily agree to this but your father would not so your plan won't work. Dogday: wait your parents? Catnap: yes you dumb dog your speaking to me catnap the prince of the moon kingdom and like I said my parent would love to end the  rivalry but your father would not allow it. Dogday: I'm sure I can talk to my father and convince him to let this rivalry end. Catnap: it not that simple you see your father want this rivalry he jealous that our moon kingdom has always been a little better this his sun kingdom so he want this rivalry so he can prove he the better kingdom it stupid really he tried to him to listen to reason but he refuses as always so yeah. Dogday: I had no idea. Catnap: yeah it nice to have some one here who wants to end our kingdom rivalry but as long as your father in power our kingdoms rivalry will never end. Dogday: I still like to be friends with you just because my father hate your family does not mean we can' t be friends so can we be friends? I was shocked that Dogday wanted to be friends  I never been friends with a other royal before but was willing to give it a shot. Catnap: sure we can be friends. Dogday: yay. dogday then hugged me I never felt what it like to be hugged it felt nice I hugged him back he very energetic person that for sure also sort of cute wait did I just think the person I just met was cute ok calm down catnap it could have just been you thought he was cute in a platonic way yeah that just a platonic way. 

Dogday pov: 

I'm so glad to have real friend for once father barley let me out the castle much so I could not make much friends the only friend I had were the workers who work at my castle  I let go of catnap and end the hug. Dogday: sorry I just got excited that all. catnap walk over to the bed and sat on the edge. Catnap: no need to apologize I get that you got excited it fine with me It was just a simple hug anyways dogday how long do you plan on staying here in the moon kingdom. Dogday: about umm let me think a week that how long my dad will let me stay here. Catnap: well why don't I make this the best week you ever had my friend your going to love it here I promise you that. I smiled at that I think catnap may be right on that part. *time skip* catnap just got done giving me a tour of the castle and I have to say this place is pretty nice even nicer then my castle in the sun kingdom it really was nice catnap was in the shower right now while I was just laying on his bed. Catnap bed smelled a lot like lavender I'm guessing that has to do with catnap smelling like lavender himself I did not mind it was very relaxing and calming to smell the lavender and I like how catnap fur is purple I never told my father this but my favorite color is purple. I like purple a lot and I loved how almost everything in catnap room was purple but what I loved even more that catnap had stars thing on his ceiling and walls it really cool and I enjoyed it a lot I enjoyed every second here. I can't wait to see what happens next for me this is gonna be so fucking coo.l shit did I just swear damn it I did again oh wait I sweared in my mind well that cool. I loved spending time with my new found friend catnap He is so cool this really is gonna be the best  week of my life. I heard the bathroom door open and saw catnap walk out fully naked when he saw me he blushed and quickly closed the bathroom door again and came back out with a towel wrap around his waist. Catnap: dogday what are you still doing up it fucking 11pm go to sleep. Dogday: your lying there no way it actually 11pm. I looked at the clock in catnap room to see it really was 11pm oh shit we spent the whole day with the tour and now it almost midnight oh shit. Dogday: my bad I did not realize what time it was you mind if I use your bathroom to change my clothes. catnap sighed and said this. Catnap: go right ahead. I smiled and grab my sun pajamas from my suit case and walked into catnap bathroom. I quickly chanced into my sun pajamas there were orange pajamas with a sun symbol in the middle of it I never told me dad but I secretly asked one of my servants at home if they could knit some purple stripes into my  pajamas and they happily agreed I did this because purple goes really well with orange In my opinion of course. once I stepped out of the bathroom a blush appears on my face as I see catnap in his pajamas his pajamas were purple with orange stripes on them and also has a moon symbol in the middle but why did I kinda find him hot in those pajama. my mind started filling with dirty thoughts oh what he could do to me. I blushes even harder this time why I am thinking such thoughts we just met like 8 hours ago I seriously can't be falling for him can I? I ignored these thoughts and asked catnap this. Dogday: um do you guys have a guest bed room by any chance. Catnap: oh right sorry all our guest bed rooms are being saved for tomorrow since we have other royals coming over tomorrow for a party and stuff but you can sleep with me in my bed room for now. Dogday: I like that thank you. I climbed into bed with catnap he had king sized bed so it fit both of us. Dogday: do you guys have any melatonin I can use I have a hard time getting to sleep sometimes. Catnap: oh I have something better then melatonin my friend. Catnap then breathed out this red smoke and as I breathed it in I felt my body and mind starts to slowly fall asleep. 

Catnap: 

I watched as dogday fell asleep it was cute how he looks when he sleeping oh God there I go again thinking he cute what is wrong with me we just met. Dogday then In his sleep climbed onto my chest and laid and snuggled my chest. I blushed a lot when this happened he looked so good damn cute when he did this ugh am I really falling for some one I just met today I guess it love at first sight is real but in my case it was love at first meet I can't help everything dogday is doing right now is so god damn cute. I then felt my self start to purr when Dogday snuggled my chest even more he so god damn cute like this ugh but how will I explain this to my parents or dogday father ugh that something to worry about for other time. I wrap my arms and tail around dogday waist and I felt my self drift off to sleep as I smelled his vanilla scent. (end of chapter 2 hope you all enjoyed and sorry it took me awhile to update but hope you all enjoyed)