it never happened, it was a secret.

petunia walks in the classroom, majority of her classmates absent from the room as they probably gathered for breakfast.
that doesn't mean the classroom is empty.

in fact, there's a few. but one of them particularly stood out.

whether it's in a good way is debatable.

popular girl, ×@<(¡€ @¥€ř$, (pronounced marcy, hates the nickname soccer for some reason, goes by the nickname "multiplication mark"), infamous for multiple reasons. but even just by first impression, her style is quite weird. at first, her appearance was a bit more normal, basic specifically, though now she dresses in all black with poorly put makeup. maybe petunia's just judgmental, but she thinks the girl's eyebags stood out quite a bit, or was it the wrinkles? it was weird. maybe she just went through puberty quicker.
the more abnormal thing was that she usually sits in the back, though she decides to sit next to petunia this time, who usually sat in the middle. petunia's seat wasn't taken, but should petunia really decide to sit next to this odd individual?

why not.

petunia walks up to her desk, to which she immediately smells a bit of bad odor even though she hasn't even gone near ×@<(¡€ at all. it was badly smelly, as if someone let their pet poop all over the floor and never bothered to clean it up, and the weirdest thing was that this smell was never near her before. was it ×@<(¡€'$ doing?
before petunia could think any more of it, she seems to have caught ×@<(¡€'$ eye, to which ×@<(¡€ looks up at her and opens her mouth. "oh, petunia. right?" and the aroma gets worse. it's as if that were her breath, but there was no way someone's breath could be so strongly stinky, and so petunia gives her a benefit of a doubt as she does her best to hold her breath. petunia even feels herself going a bit pale. she nods and dares to speak. ".. yes?" petunia bravely sits down, the smell getting closer and stinkier than ever. before ×@<(¡€ could speak up, petunia couldn't take it anymore and puts the melody bag on her lap and unzips it so that she could take out her perfume. "i think you need this."

×@<(¡€ seems quite offended, looking at petunia as if she was crazy. "what for? are you calling me stin-" petunia interrupts her as she sprays perfume onto her face, before tapping the bottle so that the perfume smell was replacing all of the smelly toxins in the air. aggressively. ×@<(¡€ coughs intensely, making petunia repulse as she finally stops. does a person really cough this much from a couple sprays of perfume? "h- COUGGUGUH AAAAGGHHEEEEHH AGHHHEEHHH ... hey!! i- COUUGHGHH ... WATCH IT! i have asthma!" ×@<(¡€ claims, to which petunia does put her perfume bottle away. reluctantly, as she can still smell a bit of the bad smell from her, but it was somehow a lot better than before. petunia is a bit skeptical as, although she doesn't know how asthma attacks work, it shouldn't be so convenient that she'd be able to recover so easily. not that it was a bad thing, she didn't want to kill anyone, so she kept quiet. "my bad. just smelt something, it was bad."

×@<(¡€ gets over her coughing eventually and ends up letting out a scoff as petunia claims to have smelt a bad odor. "whatever." she changes the topic, confused as to why she hears so much about stinking whenever people get near her. she decides she doesn't want to talk about it. ×@<(¡€ looks over towards petunia's my melody bag. "i've never seen you with that bag before. where'd you get it from?" ×@<(¡€ asks, leaving petunia confused. what did she mean, 'i've never seen you with that bag'? it sounded like petunia was being watched, but surely that couldn't be the case. no one was that creepy. at least she hoped. petunia doesn't comment on that part specifically. "... hot topic. someone bought it for me." petunia says in a tone where she tried to make it seem like she wasn't very interested in talking to ×@<(¡€.

in her defense, it wasn't just that ×@<(¡€ was too unattractive, as in unhealthy, but apparently ×@<(¡€ has hooked up and cheated on many people on her first few weeks of school. it sounded freaky, as it was confusing how ×@<(¡€ could attract so much people when she looks so... aged, but petunia supposes it was just rumors. still, she didn't get a good feeling from this person. there wasn't anything positive around her, not that people were talking about. and so it was awkward, but ×@<(¡€ seemed to be insistent on talking.