𝟎𝟎𝟐 (...all out)

CHAPTER TWO( real life )'all out'

CHAPTER TWO
( real life )
'all out'

CHAPTER TWO( real life )'all out'

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

"THEIR HERE," ANAS mom shouted from the kitchen as she watched a mini van pull up into her driveway

ana quickly rolled off her bed and sprinted down the stairs, "about time, they took forever." ana said rolling her eyes and started to walk towards the front door. her mom just laughed at her impatient daughter.

ana saw the three boys and their mom getting out the car, and almost instantly ran up to the car.

"ana! oh my god you look so good what the hell!" nick said enthusiastically giving ana a side hug.

"hey nick! i could say the same about you." ana said smiling returning the side hug gesture.

ana let go and looked around for the other two boys and almost instantly her eyes landed on matt. she was lost for words. she looked away fast though once she realized he was looking back at her.

"so, what all do we have planned this summer? any crazy hook ups, party's, all that fun stuff." nick asked smiling.

"girl we are going all out this summer, trust me it will be the best summer yet." ana said.

"what's all this yippee yapper about the best summer yet." chris said walking in between ana and nick putting his arms around their shoulders.

"well you'll just have to want and see." ana said smirking, "now go put your stuff inside i already have something planned." ana said pushing nick and chris away.

ana looked back at matt and a wave of nervousness hit her when he started to walk over to her. she didn't know why she was feeling like this. she's never felt like this before, but she just tried to brush it off.

"hi," ana said clear nervousness in her voice, but she didn't think he would notice.

"hey," matt said hugging the girl infront of him like he hasn't seen her in seven years.

ana was taken back at first but quickly hugged him back.

"okay lover birds you can let go now," nick shouted from the door.

they let go of each other quickly. matt rolled his eyes while ana just let out a quiet laugh. "well you need to go put your stuff inside, i have something fun planned later on tonight!" ana said enthusiastically pushing matt inside the same way she did with chris and nick.

"okay okay im going no need to push," matt said putting his hands up in surrender.

🌅

well. it's been a while ☺️ dw i'll be updating more bc i'm now on summer break so everyone get hyped!!

;)
reese