thirty six

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃What the hell do you mean youre leaving?"

"Im sorry... Im still a pro hero..! And, my quirk allows me to come see you whenever... Im not gonna let you go and disappear out of my life like youre thinking. Youre my favorite person , Katsuki so stop thinking so damn hard!" You kissed his cheek, wiping his singular tear that threatened to fall.

"Fuck..." he whispered.

"Katsuki Im gonna still be here omg"

"When are you leaving?"

"In a few days..? It was suppose to be two weeks, but they think i need to get out there sooner... They think that theres drugs being infiltrated into the school and that its a drug ring from the teachers to the students and janitors... Im the only hero who looks the part." you sighed

"Fuck. So the end of the week?"

"Language " Aizawa mumbled

"sorry..."

"pretty much.."

"Please dont go..."

"The katsuki Bakugo saying please? Thats new" you smiled sadly

"Give me til Thursday, you spend friday and Saturday with everyone else?"

"I'll give you til Wednesday, but we'll sleep every night in the same bed and we'll do something every day?"

"Deal."

Aizawa sighed " Are you sure thats a good idea? You've been through so much.. As much as i love that you follow your own dreams

...

Your days at UA seemed to fade quickly, the days becoming faster and faster as sadness filled you.

Unfortunately, your time was almost up and you once again, would be overseas from your friends and the rest of your family.

Tonight, officially was your last night, as you'd be leaving after classes tomorrow .

Clearly, your friends were taking it badly as tears were shed within the classroom.

"Y/N...! You werent even here that long!" Mina cried , holding you by your shoulders

"I lnow lovie.. But you know a heros work causes us to leave suddenly.. I promise I'll come home whenever i can  yeah? I cant leave you guys... youre my family" There it was.

The F Word.
As much as you hated to admit it, you finally weren't alone. You were loved by so many of your classmates and your boyfriend, that all became your  family in such a short amount of time .